Night # 34 Chilling Stranger

This next chilling tale is about a young woman named Gabriella who receives an unknown visitor at her door.

Gabriella was relaxing on her living room couch one night after work when she heard a chilling knock at her door. She could not imagine who would be out on a dark stormy night like this. She walked to the front door to look out the peephole and as their eyes lock she hears the stranger say, "Let Me In Please." Gabriella tries to be polite and tells him that she does not let strangers into her home. Luckily he walks away without any problem. Gabriella walks back into the living room to relax but as she does she hears another chilling knock at the door. She walks to the front door scared that it is the same strange man. She looks out the peephole and her fear is confirmed. The same stranger is standing there only this time he says," I am warning you, let me in now."

Gabriella quickly runs into the kitchen grabbing her phone to call the police when the power goes off. She dials for the police and puts the phone to her ear. "I am sorry but the number you have dialed has been disconnected." Gabriella tries to dial again but before she can punch the numbers in she receives a call. She answers it and immediately she knows who it is." I hope you know I am already in the house." Gabriella ended the call and once again tried to call the police but the same message came up. Gabriella was no longer scared, she was petrified. She stood there frozen as she heard another chilling knock. The knock was no longer at the front door it was now coming from her bedroom.

With each knock, it sounded a little closer and when he spoke she nearly screamed. "I like this game, Gabriella. I have played it many times and each time I get better at it. I know where you are. I have trained myself to hear the slightest noises and your breathing is one of them." He could not see her but every move she tried to make no matter how quiet she was he pinpointed. She knew there was no escape for her and she was right. She felt the knife go into her chest and the stranger held her as she was dying.

A few nights later a young woman was home alone watching tv when she heard a chilling knock at the door. When she got to the front door she looked through the peephole and as she did she heard a knock come from her bedroom. "I am already in the house Brandy and it is time to play one exciting game of hide and seek."