Night # 175 Killing Patterns Terrifying Answers

It is June 6th, 2018. Tonight I am sitting in a cafe in the mall drinking some coffee. I don't know why but as I am writing this a thought suddenly occurs to me and it scares the hell out of me. Last month the killer struck in the state of Idaho. I live in Wyoming. I try to tell myself that he will not strike here but I cannot convince myself. 

I decide to take a walk through the mall looking for something to cheer myself up. I know that soon the day will be over and I can relax a little bit. As I am walking I feel like I am being watched. I turn around and quickly turn back around as a group of teenagers stare at me from behind. I walk quickly trying to get away from them as I think about what I saw. I could have sworn for the brief few seconds that I looked at their faces that their eyes were solid black.

I decide to walk into one of the popular clothing stores to try and free myself but they follow me inside. I walk toward the back of the store and suddenly the lights go out. I am now trapped in a corner unable to see where I am going. I hear a voice and it sounds unlike any I had ever heard. "You have done your duty, my children, now I must take over." I can hear them walk out of the store and disappear. I tremble in fear.

I scream along with everyone else in the store as something rips away at my flesh. I cannot believe what is happening to me. As I lay there bleeding to death I feel the palm of my hand begin to sizzle with heat. I know he is marking me as he did some of the other victims. Before I die I think about how badly I wanted to know who the killer was and now I wish more than ever that I could take it back. The only thing I know for sure is that they will never find him. He is like the monster in your closet. You can hear him but you cannot see him.