Night # 57 It Was Too Scary

This next chilling tale is about two close friends who decide to watch a new scary movie together and learn that some movies are just too scary.

Katie and her friend Helen had heard about a new scary movie that was rumored to be one of the scariest movies ever. Being huge horror fans they knew they had to see it. The two of them as well as a few of their other friends gathered at Katie's house to watch it while her parents were out of town that night. They thought that it would be the same old scary movie they had seen before but it actually creeped everyone out in the room.

After the movie, they hesitated to go home even the macho guys in the group. It was something about the movie that gave all of them the heebie-jeebies. The next morning they all stayed in bed from having nightmares the night before. Eventually, when they got out of bed that afternoon they agreed to meet at Katie's house once again. Katie was the first to speak and she told them she just had to talk about the excruciating nightmare that she had the night before.

She described a terrifying scene. She was in bed as a tapping began on her bedroom window. She looked at the window just in time to see the glass shatter on her bedroom floor. Her heart raced as she looked for what had broken the window. No sound other than the glass could be heard until she heard the front door slowly creak open. She dashed to shut her door and lock it. As something entered her house she knew it could not be small. It's footsteps were thunderously loud and she knew the door would not protect her from whatever it was. She looked at the door with great fear as her wall began to crumble before her eyes. The beast tore through the wall and right as his claws caught her wrist causing it to bleed profusely she fell out of bed and nearly had a heart attack.

Everyone in the room fell silent because their nightmare was the exact same one. They all agreed that they should not have watched the movie. It was plaguing them and they knew it. They all felt that same clammy cold feeling since watching it. Everyone was scared to go to sleep that night.

At around 8:00 that night each of them received the same shock. The nightmare came to them and they were not even asleep. The beast that had come so close to killing them in their nightmare the previous night was now able to complete his mission. That night as their parents came into their rooms to tell them goodnight all they walked into was one hell of a bloody nightmare.

A couple of nights later two friends were watching a new scary movie. For just a couple of minutes, they left the room to get some snacks and while they were out a huge beast took shape emerging from within the movie to their living room. He would do as he had done so many times before. He would give them one really big scare and then he would go in for the kill.