Night # 22 Amanda' s Fate

Amanda raced to call the police. She did not care if they believed her or not because she knew something was wrong. A policeman named Eric took her statement while his assisting officer Dan listened in on the details. Once she was done giving her statement they both told her to give them a few minutes to check her information out and they would get back to her. As Eric and Dan went out to their car they both shook their heads knowing the story was bogus but knew they had no choice but to check it out. Once inside the car, Eric entered the information into his computer and as he finished reading over it Dan asked why he was looking so spooked. It took Eric a moment to respond. "Dan, I do not know what is going on but there has to be some mistake. According to my records, the nearest town by the name of West Fork is several hundred miles away and there is no record of an Edward Thompson ever living there." Dan agreed that was strange but not all that spooky. "It's get worse believe me. The spooky part is that according to my records Amanda escaped from an asylum not far from here." The two officers exchanged a look but knew they had to bring her in. They slowly reentered the house very carefully keeping their hands on the holster of their guns. As they looked around for her they could not find her. They decided to go out to their patrol car and radio for backup. As Eric began to dispatch for backup a voice emanated from the back seat." You will not kill me, Edward." Before the call could be put through Eric and Dan both had their throats slashed and once again Amanda was on the loose.  

The next day Amanda was entering a vacant house ten miles away when she spotted a man walking his dog down the sidewalk. Amanda spoke to herself. "You will not kill me, Edward." She grabbed a knife that was in the purse that she stole from a nurse at the asylum and began to approach the man walking his dog.

As the demons watched Amanda they began to laugh maniacally, but they knew it was time to move on. They had left her damaged and without their help, they knew she would go back to the asylum. As the black swirling cloud of demons left her body they immediately took to looking for a new host to feed off of.

The End