Night # 52 Dripping Faucet

This next chilling tale is about a college student who thinks she is untouchable but finds out otherwise.

A young college student named Sarah was on her way home from class. She was driving very fast down the street and when she went around a curve she nearly ran over a little old lady crossing the street. Cursing the old lady, she continued on her way home. Later that night when she laid down to go to sleep she started hearing a dripping sound. Thinking her faucet was dripping she went to check it out, but it was not dripping at all. 

A few miles away the little old lady sat at a wooden table with a medicine dropper in her hand. She squeezed one drop of water at a time into a basin that sat on the table. She smiled knowing that this was just the beginning of Sarah's punishment.

Sarah laid back down trying desperately to get to sleep, but she could not with the dripping sound continuing to plague her. She decided to get up and put a pair of earplugs in to see if that would help, but it did not take away the noise continuously going through her head. 

The little old lady stood up from the table and went to retrieve something from her basement. When she got back to the table she sat a crystal ball on it. She looked into the crystal ball at a coyote walking through the woods in search of food. She uttered four little words and the creature knew what it had to do. 

The next morning Sarah had to force herself out of bed to make it to class. She dressed quickly and headed out the door. She started to make her way down the front steps when she noticed a vicious looking creature staring at her. It was the coyote that the little old lady had seen in her crystal ball. 

The little old lady uttered the words, "Attack her now." Without hesitation, the coyote leaped at Sarah and began to do exactly what he was told to do. The little old lady smiled and said, " She won't be trying to run me over again."