Night # 123 Open House

This next chilling tale is about a young man who gets a surprise when he arrives home from work.

Bryan had to work late and arrived home right after dark. He did not know why he had picked to live back in the woods a little way considering he got nervous when it got dark. He got out of his car noticing that the wind was gusting a little which made it a little creepier. He ran to his front door having his key ready when he noticed the door was already open just a hair.

He did not want to stay outside in the dark so he mustered up the courage to slowly make his way into the house. He turned his light on immediately. It did not look like anything had been touched so he assumed he had left the door open by mistake. He laid down to go to sleep when all of a sudden he heard the shower come on. 

He jumped out of bed running out the door into the darkness to call the police from his car. He suddenly remembered when he got to his car that he had locked it and the keys were still inside. He heard his phone begin to ring from inside the car but the pair of eyes staring at him from beside his bedroom window grabbed his attention. He tried to run back inside but he never made it.

After investigating, the police figured out from looking at Bryan's phone that there were two intruders, one inside and one outside. Just watch out, you never know where someone is hiding.