Night # 194 Mall Closing

This next chilling tale is about a scare that occurs in a shopping mall.

I heard the announcement over the intercom that the mall was closing in five minutes. Everyone was rushing to get out of the mall but my friend and I thought it would be cool to see if we could hide inside the mall when it closed. We went into one of the dressing rooms standing on the changing bench.

We hid out until the coast was clear and everyone had left for the night. We came out when it was safe and I must say it was already a little creepy. My friend and I walked out of the store we were hiding in when we noticed a strange light in one of the stores. We slowly walked closer to the light when we heard a loud booming sound behind us as if something had fallen.

We both jumped in fright and decided it was time to find a way out of there. We walked toward the entrance of the mall to see if we manage to get out that way when we noticed something spooky. There was a mannequin in one of the clothing stores that suddenly moved. There was no one in the mall so how could it have moved. We turned around as we walked toward the entrance so that we were facing that mannequin.

We noticed it move again and we took off running. As we ran we heard glass shattering behind us and the mannequin was now on the floor. Before we could reach the front of the mall we heard the creepiest voice ever. "Did you boys think you were all alone?" We looked for who was speaking and it was one of the security guards. He was wearing a uniform which was covered in blood. 

"I really enjoy teaching bad little boys a lesson." I had a sinking feeling that we were not getting out of the mall alive.