Night # 159 Egging Houses

This next chilling tale is about a couple of teenage boys who decide it would be fun to egg some houses. 

Tyler and James were looking for something to do one night. They decided that it would be fun to egg some people's houses. The first few houses they egged were easy. By the time the resident came out they were already driving away. The last house they decided to egg was someone they knew personally and did not like. It was a boy that they went to school with. 

He was always quiet and they called him a nerd. They knew it would be fun to egg his house. They were just about to run back to the car when they noticed an older man peeking through the garage door window. He pointed his finger at them and spoke. They could not read his lips or hear what he said but it scared them so they took off.

That night they went back to Tyler's house and both went to sleep without really speaking. Something about the man gave them the creeps. After falling asleep they awoke to something scratching at the window. Tyler got up to see what it was and screamed for James to come over to the window. The older gentleman and his son were climbing up the ladder that was left at the side of the house. They locked the window but the old man spoke and they knew the lock would do them no good.

"I told you we would come for you. My son and I have something far worse than eggs." The man broke the glass out using his bare hand and pulled something out of a bag. Once James and Tyler saw what he had in the bag they both started whimpering. He had a hand saw.