Night # 125 Reading Minds

This next chilling tale is about a young woman who reads minds for a living and gets a little spooked after one particular reading.

He came into her little psychic shop one night. Her name was Alexa and she had been a psychic for five years. He told her that he had met someone recently and that he wanted to know if it would work out between them. She took his hand into hers and started to feel a very strong energy flowing through her body.

The images of two psychics were coming into view. She could see someone standing over them holding a knife. She saw the blade go straight into them both. Whoever was holding the knife had their head and face covered. She gasped as the death of the two psychics became clear and she could feel the pain of the stabs. She snatched her hand back from the man and told him that she was not feeling well.

He left with a puzzled look on his face. She locked the door as he left praying that he would not come back. She decided to stay closed for a couple of days to recuperate from the shock and deter the man from coming back. When she reopened her shop a couple of days later a young pretty woman came into the shop asking about her love life and if she would meet the right man soon.

Alexa took her hand. She received a shock as the images of the two psychics came into view once again. This time the killer revealed themselves. The face was a match for the young lady standing in front of her now. "You thought it was the young man from the other night, didn't you? You didn't see this one coming, did you? " The psychic was in too much shock to fight the young lady as she stabbed her in the chest.