Night # 11 By The Fire

This next chilling tale is about a group of young guys telling stories around a campfire.

It was David's turn to tell his story. As everyone sat quietly around the campfire he began. My story is about a small house nestled in the woods not far from here. It has been vacant for six months but legend has it that a witch used to live back there by the name of Creepy Annie. Some say the kids would venture back into the woods and would never return. The local townspeople would go looking for them swearing that Creepy Annie had done something to them but there was never any evidence. Some say even though she died six months ago that her spirit still haunts the place. So what do you say guys, Do you want to go check the old abandoned house out? Everyone around the fire was hesitant but curious.

They walked into the woods carrying flashlights and within a short walking distance, there was the old house. As they stood outside the front door they all gathered the courage to walk inside. It was creepy enough outside. As they walked into the house they noticed a strange smell emanating from the kitchen. As they all began to look around they noticed that there were items in the house that looked like they belonged to some teenagers. They were starting to get a very strange feeling and decided to leave. As they walked toward the front door the door slammed shut. They ran for the back door but it was nailed shut. Next, they tried the windows but they were all boarded up. They began to panic as there seemed to be no way out. David began to laugh as they all panicked."Just one question guys, Do you know who I am? That's right. I left that part out of the story. I am Creepy Annie's grandson and she asked me to bring you here. It is time for the annual sacrifices." As he finished the sentence Creepy Annie appeared in the room. "As you can all see I am not dead. I just wanted everyone to think I was. Are you ready to help me with your friends David?" They all began to try once again to get out of the house but it was too late. The two of them made one hell of a killer team.