Night # 121 Macabre Honeymoon

This next chilling tale is about a couple who are taking a road trip for their honeymoon and experience one terrifying encounter.

Billy and Lisa had just gotten married and were starting their honeymoon by taking a little road trip. The couple decided after a long day of frequent sightseeing stops that they would stop and get something to eat at an all-night diner. When they went into the diner they were surprised to see that there were no other customers. They were told to sit anywhere they liked and let the waitress know when they were ready to order.

The waitress handed them two menus and quickly went to the back of the diner. Billy and Lisa did not know why, but something felt kind of spooky about the diner. When they opened up their menus a look of dread was exchanged between them. They were not looking at menus but something very disturbing.

The details of their road trip including the times were listed in what looked exactly like a diner menu. Below the details was a picture of them at their wedding ceremony. They decided to make a run for it while the waitress was in the back but just as they got up to leave a husky man with a butcher knife came out of the kitchen. He was staring at them with a big grin on his face. 

Before disposing of the bodies the husky man turned the open sign off and locked the door. The next morning the diner opened as it usually did at 5 AM.