Night # 129 Vacant Room

This next chilling tale is about a group of friends who find a vacant motel room along with something else.

The three girls had been best friends for years. They had just graduated from college and knew their careers would take them in different directions. They decided to stay in a motel room to celebrate and have fun. The manager took their credit card and gave them a room key.

The girls unlocked the door and put their things away. They sat on the bed opening the table drawer to see if there was a tv guide inside it. They thought at first glance that it was just a Bible inside the drawer but looking at it closer it appeared to be some type of journal.

" I do not know what it is about this room but every time someone stays in it I feel the urge to shed their blood. If you are reading this you are my next victim." The girls had been laughing earlier but they were no longer laughing. They thought it was some kind of sick joke but it was not funny. 

Everything in the room went dark at once. They went to find the door and ran out as quickly as possible. While driving away one of the girls in the back seat began to laugh hysterically. Tiffany, the girl driving, thought she was just delirious but found out differently. "My brother and I have been playing this game for a while now. We got bored with hide and go seek." She caused Tiffany to wreck the car. Her brother came out of nowhere and the two girls were never seen again.