Night # 164 Jack of all Trades

This next chilling tale is about a young man who comes home to his wife and has a little surprise for her. 

Sharon was waiting for her husband to get home one evening from work. For the past year, he had become a jack of all trades doing odd jobs for different people. She heard his truck pull up and unlocked the door for him to come in. He walked through the door and as he went to his bedroom to get changed Sharon noticed that he was leaving a trail of blood. 

Sharon was shocked and followed him carefully to his room. When she asked him why he was leaving a trail of blood in the hallway he just stared at her silently for a few seconds. Sharon had never seen her husband act so strange before. Before he could answer her he went to take a shower. When he took his jacket off Sharon noticed there was blood all over his clothing as well.

While her husband was in the shower, Sharon went to his truck to look inside it. She could not believe it. There were bloody rags covering the seat. She ran inside to make a call when she noticed the shower was no longer running. She ran to the laundry room locking the door behind her when she heard something.

"I did what you have been telling me to do for the last year. I brought home more money." She turned around and as she did she screamed at the top of her lungs. He touched her shoulder with a human hand clutching a roll of bills." I am sorry though. I will not be sharing it with you." He grinned as he took the knife from behind his back and shoved it into her chest.