Night # 134 Christmas Horror Story

This next chilling tale is about a young man stuck on Christmas unable to see his family.

James was supposed to be flying in to see his family when a blizzard hit and canceled all flights. He thought about driving out but it was just too dangerous so he decided to stay in a local lodge until he could make the flight home. He settled into his room then went down to see if he could get some coffee to drink.

James grabbed his coffee and went up to his room. That night he went downstairs because he was unable to sleep. As he entered the downstairs lobby he heard the grandfather clock strike midnight. He could feel a sense of dread although he did not know what it was at the time. Soon he would find out.

Within a few minutes, a man came through the front door bleeding and screaming that someone was after him. James, as well as a few people, talking downstairs, went to help him. It took him a few minutes to calm down and explain what had happened. I just stepped out to smoke a cigarette when I heard the grandfather clock from inside. Within seconds I heard what sounded like bells. The next thing I knew a man in a black Santa outfit was dragging me into the woods. 

I will never forget his words as he began slashing into my body. " Santa will no longer be able to make it. I am taking his place and I give no presents. I only give pain. Pass the message on because I will see to it that everyone gets their share." We all looked at the man as if he were crazy until we heard what sounded like a sled landing on the porch of the lodge. I felt a lump in my throat as I thought about all the pain that would be endured on what should be the happiest day of the year.