Night # 188 Grandma's House

This next chilling tale is about a creepy visit to Grandma's House.

My parents were busy moving us into a new house and asked if I wanted to go stay with my grandma. I told them I would love to. I always enjoyed staying with my grandma when I got the chance. They called her in advance to make sure it would be okay and she told them they could drop me off that afternoon.

When I arrived at my grandma's house I noticed that her front door was unlocked so I took my suitcase up to the room she let me stay in. I went down to the kitchen calling out to her but got no answer. I looked out the window and my parents were already gone. I figured maybe she was in her garden or something so I took a nap while I was waiting for her. 

I woke up in fear because it was dark. I looked around once again for my grandma but there was no sign of her. I jumped as I heard a clap of thunder and a bright flash of lightning lit the sky up. I called my parents asking if they knew where she was and they told me no. I was told to wait for them and make sure all the doors were locked. 

I went into the kitchen to see if I could find something to eat and I saw a note sitting on the kitchen table. I read it. "Your grandma is no longer here. We put her in the shed and that is where we are going to put you as well." I began to cry as I finished the frightening note. I went into the living room to look out the window hoping that my parents would be there soon. I finally saw the lights from my parents' car and I was relieved. 

Just as they parked the car the lights went out from the storm and I heard voices coming from the hallway. "Your parents are too late." I felt arms wrap around me dragging me to the back door. I heard my parents as they entered the house and I screamed for dear life. My parents came running through the back door and just in time. Whoever had grabbed me let go and took off running through the woods. 

I was shocked when my parents looked in the shed and there was grandma tied up. She was still alive and we were all grateful. When I visit my grandma now I ask her to come to stay with me. I cannot bear the thought of going back to her house after that and they never did find the suspects who tied her up so they are still out there just waiting for their next victim.