Night # 190 Icy Stare

This next chilling tale is about an icy stare which causes fear.

I was walking to my car after work when I noticed him across the street giving me an icy stare. I could not explain it but it gave me cold chills. I began to walk faster and faster as my heart sped up. I had to hurry up and get in my car. I locked my doors filling relief to be away from that icy stare.

I started my car when I felt something behind me. I looked in my rearview mirror and there he was still giving me that icy stare. I backed up quickly and got out of the parking garage as soon as I could. I wondered who he was as I drove away. I got onto the expressway headed for home when I noticed someone on the side of the road. It was the same guy but it could not have been. 

I sped home as quickly as I could trying to escape that icy stare. It was as if he were looking into my very soul with it. I finally arrived home a few minutes later and ran inside as fast as I could locking the door behind me. I went upstairs to take a shower and try to relax. I could not get that look out of my mind though. It was haunting me.

I went to sleep that night and I began to dream about him. I was in a grave and he was standing over me staring at me. I noticed something about him that I had not picked up on before though. His skin was a bluish color. He looked as if he were dead somehow. I screamed as he jumped into the grave with me and placed his hand upon my forehead. I felt a deathly cold flow through me as he touched me.

When I woke up from the dream I began to shiver. I had never had such a bad dream in my life. I got dressed for work and left the house. When I arrived I began to feel myself drift as I stood in the parking garage of my place of business. When I regained my focus I noticed two things which frightened me. I was staring at a young man across from me and he looked disturbed. I also noticed that my skin had that bluish look to it. I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach wondering if I would be in his dream tonight.