Night# 5 Girls' Night Out

This next chilling tale is about a group of girls that decide to go to a party and learn some parties are not so harmless.

Tonya, Jessica, and Brittany decided to go to a party late one Saturday night. They thought it would be fun to hook up with some guys there. As they arrived they could not believe how big the house was. Going inside a young guy greeted them at the door and took their coats. When he came back from hanging their coats up he asked if they would like a drink. They quickly drank the mixed drinks they were brought and then got in the middle of the room to dance. Within minutes of starting to dance they all began to get light-headed and before they knew it they were passed out on the floor. As they began to regain consciousness they all screamed at once. Upon opening their eyes they discovered they were in a basement and all around them were tables with other young girls on them. "Hello girls, I see you have discovered my collection. I am tired of young pretty girls always having to be the center of attention, it is my turn. As the girls watched in horror he began to operate on one of the young girls lying next to them. " The only question now is, What would I like to take from each of you? First, I guess I should give each of you a shot so I don't have to hear you scream the whole time. We wouldn't want that now would we?" As he drew closer to each girl their last screams filled the basement.

A week later Bethany made her way to a party across town and she thought she looked just perfect. With just the right combination her features were to die for and as she made her way into the house she could tell all the young guys agreed.