NIght # 179 Dark Magician

This next chilling tale of terror is about a magician that knows no boundaries.

I was on a trip when I decided to go see a local magician. I love magic acts. I sat down in my seat and the crowd starting cheering for him to come on stage. Apparently, he was becoming known for his act. 

I sat in suspense as he put a young lady in a box and made her disappear. I had seen this act on tv but never in person. I was studying the box as well as the surroundings to try and figure out how he did it but I could not come up with an answer. 

Later that night I was in my motel on the internet when I saw a post that caught my attention. There was a post about a young lady missing and I swear she looked just like the lady that the magician had put in the box. 

The next day I decided to go see his show once again. He did the same trick only this time he put a young man in the box and once again I could not figure out how he pulled the trick off. I went back to the motel to look on the internet and this time I knew I was right. The young man looked identical to the one he had used in the act.

I knew I had to figure out what was going on so the next day when I went to his show I snuck behind the curtains on the stage. I was terrified as I listened to the conversation between the magician and his assistant. They were talking about who they were using in their act for the upcoming show and how surprised she was going to be when it was over.

I stayed hidden until the show started and then I went below the stage to look around. What I encountered was a nightmare. There was a hole that led up to the stage but apparently could in no way be seen from the audience. I watched as she went through a see-through tunnel to a room in the back of the building. I slowly walked to the room and opened the door. 

I nearly screamed when I saw the bodies wrapped in plastic. Apparently, when they would go through the tunnel it would cut them immensely and before they knew it they were bleeding to death very quickly. After I escaped the building without being detected I went to the local police station. I do not know how he figured it out but when the police got there everything was normal. There were no bodies or tunnels to back up my story.

I was told that I just needed to go home and take it easy a few days. They thought maybe I had been fixated on magic and just got carried away. I know to this day what I saw and every time I see a missing person from that area online I think about that magician and how he will never be caught.