Night # 107 Death Comes Around Part Five

Leann shook as she saw an elderly man in a hospital bed. A nurse walked into the room that looked just like Leann. The elderly man tried to speak but apparently was too weak. There was complete fear on his face as he tried to get out of the bed. Leann saw the nurse take something out of her scrubs pocket but it wasn't clear what it was until she plunged it into the elderly man's chest several times. The nurse quickly put the scalpel back into her pocket along with the gloves she was wearing at the time she stabbed him. The nurse then grabbed something out of one of the drawers and left the room. Leann understood where the vision had come from a couple of days ago now, although it was still a mystery how the nurse looked so much like her. 

She was now seeing the nurse walk down a hallway illuminated occasionally by flickering lights. The blood on her hands showed as the lights flickered and it felt all too real for Leann. She could not believe how much the woman looked like her, but the total shock came over Leann as the nurse stepped into her car and took a wig off that she had been wearing. Her hair was not brown as Leann had thought it was blonde. She took out the contacts she had been wearing and now instead of her eyes being green, they were blue. The last shock was the biggest, she removed a face mold she had been wearing and now she looked at least ten years younger than Leann. 

Leann's vision ended with the young lady speeding off into the night. As Leann sat at her desk she felt a deep chill course through her body. The nurse was disguised but after seeing what she truly looked like Leann felt that she knew her somehow. As she tried desperately to figure out where she had seen the young lady her fax machine came to life. Leann took the picture and froze in horror. It was a picture of her mother tied to a chair bleeding. Below the picture was a message. "In a few short hours, your dear sweet mother will be dead. P.S. By the way, you are not going crazy you do know the young lady and soon you will remember who she is."

Leann knew that she had to find out the truth about her past and now. Her mother was the most important person in her life now and she could not let something happen to her. She studied the picture trying to see if there were any clues to where she was but nothing in the picture looked familiar to her. She began to cry at the thought of her mother being killed devastated her. She began to shake once again as another vision began to flood her mind.

To be continued...