Night # 158 Deadly Riddles

This next chilling tale is about a game being played by someone who enjoys death greatly.

Richard arrived at work just in time to meet up with his two co-workers for the night shift. Each of them went to their desk and discovered a disturbing note. They all came together in shock not realizing that the other had received one as well.

Richard read his first, " I am sharp and kept in a drawer. When I am used you will be on the floor. What am I? Steven read his next, " I can pierce through the skin. With me, you will not win. What am I?" Last Keith read his, "I swing with all your might. I leave one hell of a bite. What am I? "

The three of them were left speechless once the notes were read. What could be said about the sick riddles left on their desk? They went home the next morning still thinking about the notes. A few days later the town was left in shock when the news got around about what happened to the young men. Richard was found stabbed to death in his bedroom by his wife, Steven was found shot to death in his car by his neighbor, and Keith was found with an ax stuck in his chest by his fireplace. 

A week later three friends were having a girls' night out when they each found a disturbing riddle on their phones.