Night # 115 Graveyard Scares

This next chilling tale is about a group of teens who decide to visit a graveyard on Halloween night and discover that something goes terribly wrong.

It was Halloween night and a group of six teens was looking for something creepy to do for fun. They were driving around when they noticed a creepy graveyard down a gravel road. Derek stopped the car and everyone got out. Eric, one of the guys from the group, dared them to all sit down next to one of the gravesites as he told a scary story.

The teens were a little hesitant but they each sat down awaiting the story Eric would tell. Before he began his story he asked each one of them to look at the grave they were sitting by. Have you ever heard about what happened to him? They all shook their heads no in agreement. He paused to peak their curiosity and then began his story.

" His name was Bobby Smith. He lived about ten miles from this very graveyard. At least he did until that terrible night exactly one year ago today. That morning he had come out here to visit his wife's gravesite. He placed some fresh flowers, said a few words, and left to go to work. According to his co-workers, he never showed up for work that morning. That night one of his co-workers decided to go to his house to check on him but he did not answer the door."

"As the co-worker was walking back to his truck he noticed something under the front steps and sure enough it was Bobby. The young man called police to report the tragedy. When the body was examined there were some very strange findings. First, he had pieces of the very same flowers he had put on his wife's grave under his fingernails. Secondly, he had the date of her death engraved on his skin and last, but not least, were pieces of her hair in his hands."

"The police went to the graveyard after being notified of the disturbing details and looked around. The flowers that people saw him put on his wife's grave were missing. The date of her death was no longer engraved on the gravestone and the dirt on top of her grave was disturbed. The police to this day do not know who killed Bobby or what happened to his wife's gravesite. They dug up her grave to see if there were any more clues and her body was missing. To this day, they have been unable to locate her body.

The group shivered from the story Eric had told. They had never heard the story before and did not know if it was true or not but it was creepy nonetheless. Eric gave them a serious look as they questioned the story being true. They all agreed to call it a night and Derek took everyone back to his house for the night.

Derek unlocked his front door and they all went in. He turned the lights on and everyone started to get scared as they noticed something on the floor. There was a trail of flowers in the living room. The group of teens stood in shock as they discovered something written on the wall. Each of their names along with a date were written in blood. They began to hear heavy footsteps and they screamed as the lights went out. They could no longer see but they could smell death in the air. Seconds later they could feel cold hands dragging them out of the house and to their own deaths. They tried to scream but could no longer seem to.

The next day the neighbors awoke to the most horrible sight they could have ever witnessed. Strewn across the front yard were the teens' bodies. When the police arrived they noted something very disturbing about each of the bodies. They were covered in dirt and the same flowers were placed on top of them that were found underneath Bobby's fingernails the year before. 

The police once again went out to the graveyard and what they found disturbed them greatly. There were six graves where some of the dirt was missing and for some strange reason, they could smell death in the air.