Night # 161 Game Show Quiz

This next chilling tale is about an unusual game show quiz.

I followed the directions I was given to the studio to participate in a game show quiz. I was told that if I won I would be awarded $10,000. I knew I desperately needed the money because my mortgage was behind. I was told I would be the only contestant and that it was just going to be the host asking me quiz questions. It sounded like a wonderful opportunity.

I was told by the host to take a seat and a cameraman would instruct us on when to start. Within a few minutes, we were told to start." Question #1 Where were you today?" I thought this was an odd question but I wanted the money so I answered the question saying that I was at home. " That is a lie.  Question # 2 Why are you really behind on your mortgage?" I told the host I no longer was interested and wanted to go home. He looked at the camera and asked who all wanted to hear my answer.

Suddenly, a board lit up in the room with numbers on it and they were skyrocketing. "I am sorry but you cannot leave the show everyone is waiting for your answer. I tried to run off stage but I was grabbed by a couple of men that came out of the next room and tied to a chair. I had no choice but to answer the questions and answer them truthfully. I tried lying about the second question and I received a blow from the host. Once I finished the quiz I was handed the money and told I could leave.

I walked out the door and soon a vehicle came speeding around a corner and hit me. As I was laying on the ground bleeding the host walked up to me with a grin on his face." I told you that you could win the money but unfortunately, someone did not like your answers. " He walked away leaving me to bleed to death and I could hear him speak. "Let's go find a new contestant for our show, shall we?"