Night # 53 Easy Bake Oven

This next chilling tale is about a little girl named Erin who receives a special gift from her mom known as an Easy Bake Oven and soon things begin to get scary.

It was Erin's birthday and her mom had a special gift for her. Erin tore the wrapping paper off and discovered an Easy Bake Oven. She was so excited about it and talked all day about how she could now cook in the kitchen with her mother. Later that night her mom even made a special place in the kitchen for it.

The next morning when her mother woke up she went into the kitchen for some coffee and noticed a plate sitting on top of the oven with cupcakes on it. When Erin woke up her mother asked her when she had made the cupcakes. Erin told her mother she did not make any cupcakes and her mother was confused. She asked her husband if he had made them and he said no. She just assumed that maybe with all the excitement from her daughter's birthday party maybe somebody had left them.

Later that night while Erin's mother was sleeping she woke up to footsteps coming from the kitchen. She got out of bed to check it out but when she went into the kitchen nobody was there. She went to turn the light off to go back to bed when she noticed a plate on top of her daughter's oven but as she took a closer look she screamed. There on the plate was a human finger. Her husband rushed into the kitchen to see what was wrong and gasped as he seen what was on the plate. Erin walked into the kitchen and her mother shielded her from seeing the plate. "What's wrong", she asked her mother. 

She told her daughter that she thought she had seen a mouse but she was mistaken. She took her daughter back to bed and as she did she nearly passed out. Erin had gone to bed with her window closed and now it was open. As her husband entered the room his phone went off in their bedroom. When he brought the phone into Erin's room his wife knew something was terribly wrong. He pulled her into the hallway and told her they had to get out of the house now. Before she could ask why he showed her the text message he had received. "How did you like the present I left you? By the way, I have been getting in the house through your daughter's window.

The two of them took Erin by the hand but as they began to leave the room they heard something move in the closet. The door began to slowly creak open. The next day a neighbor called police when they did not answer their door. When the police arrived all they found was a plate on top of the oven with that one single finger on it.