Night # 58 Just Lending A Hand

This next chilling tale is about a young man working at a grocery store who helps an old lady out to her car and begins to experience one scary situation.

Michael was working at the local grocery store one night when he saw an old lady trying to push a buggy full of groceries out to her car. He ran out to lend her a hand and she was grateful. As he started to shut her car door for her she winked at him and told him maybe she would see him again soon. He could not help but feel a little embarrassed because it felt like she was hitting on him.

The next day he went to work and as he began his shift he heard someone speaking loudly in one of the aisles. He looked down the aisle to see what was going on and what he saw confused him. It was the same old lady that he had helped yelling at someone to get out of her way. He was taken aback by her behavior, it was completely different than when he had dealt with her. 

He went to the front to start bagging groceries for the customers. After the old lady paid for her groceries she asked if he could help her out to her car. He was a little skeptical after what he had witnessed but he agreed to do it anyway. As he went to shut her door she looked at him and her words surprised him. "Don't judge a book by its cover." He was beginning to get creeped out by the old lady so he told her to have a good day and went back inside.

When he got home from work that day he unlocked the door to his house and went inside. He checked to see if he had any messages on his phone and there was only one. He listened to it and could not believe what he was hearing." I know you are not home yet but I wanted to thank you again in person for helping me out to my car." His body was completely covered with goosebumps. "How did she get my number? What did she mean she wanted to thank me in person for helping her? he thought.

He went into his living room to try and relax after a hard day at work. He wanted to forget about the old lady because something was definitely not right about her. While he was watching tv he fell asleep. He began to dream as he fell into a deep sleep. In the dream, the old lady was standing over him and would not take her eyes off of him as she spoke. "I have never met a young man as nice as you and I think I will keep you." After she spoke she sprinkled something over him. He did not know what it was but it made him slightly drowsy in the dream. He jumped off of the couch nearly hyperventilating. The dream scared the living daylights out of him.

He went to the kitchen to get something to drink when something flew into his face. He began to get drowsy and thought he was going to fall back asleep. The old lady seemed to appear out of nowhere and put her hand out. His brain was screaming at him not to take it but he watched in horror as his hand took hold of hers. She walked out of the back door with him into the night. As he held her hand she magically took him somewhere he had never been before. A place where she knew he would never escape.