The test.

"You sure this is a good idea sweetie?" Angie asked as she helped with my tie.
"It is one aspect that I would like to try. Hence why we have all the Jeffersonian people who work here along with people from the fbi base. Everyone has been told that if they see me to report it. I am to get in and out without being detected, or being caught. I have been given time and they are to follow a school day. If I can't do this, an outsider then it helps me figure out the whole situation and the most likely situation." I explained.
"You sounded so much like Brennan and Zack."
"Shush."
"I don't see why we are to also do this." Zack told as he walked into Angies office with Jack.
"Looking lovely ladies. Also Ash I think this is the first time I've seen you in a skirt."
"And you know damn why. Thankfully they have knee high skirts so I can cover my legs."
"You guys ready to go?" Seeley asked as him and Temperance walked in.
"Yep." I told
"How come they don't have to be in a school outfit?" Zack asked
"Because Seeley and Temperance are helping run the experiment. To do that they are waiting in a secure location that the security will take me to if I get caught. If I'm caught and taken to them, then it's a failure." I told before I began to walk. "Let's go people! We gonna run experiments like we are in high school!"

I split from the group and waited till I got the signal that everyone was in class.
'I have 5 minutes to get to where I hid the clothes.'
I snuck my way to where I discovered that no one walks near and opened the bathroom window. I looked in and saw no one there allowing me to get in and go into the stall I hid the bag I placed there before we began. I quickly changed into the outfit I planned and did what I needed to do, so my face wasn't recognisable. I grabbed the books and placed the clothes I had on before back into the bag and placed it on the back of the door. As soon as I opened the stall door the bell went off and I walked out of the bathroom. I made my way through the crowd of people and began to make my way up to his room. I soon got into his room and I quietly shut the door behind me and grabbed the body double we created before heading to his window and watched some guards walk past.
'15 minutes till two more circle around.'
I grabbed the dummy and placed him out of the window first before quickly getting out and closing the window behind me. I got us both to the ground and made my way to the tree he was hung at. I ducked into some bushes and changed into the third outfit I placed there and went to the near by garden shed and picked the lock so I could get in. I grabbed the wheelbarrow and the tarps and some bags filled with dirt, before heading back to the bush I left what I needed there. I pretended to work on the plants when some more guards went past before tossing the bags into the bush and placing the dummy in with the bag and covered them with the tarps before heading off near the tree. Once I got there I quickly hung him and returned the wheelbarrow back where it was before hearing the bell ring again meaning the next class was to start. I headed back to the bathroom I first went in and changed back into the school outfit I was in at the start and went out the window before heading to where Seeley and Temperance was. I made sure that I wasn't seen by them so I was coming in from behind them.
"People have been saying they think they see her but they are always mistaken." Seeley stated
"I believe she once said she is able to hide extremely well when she wants to. If she doesn't want to get recognised then she won't."
"Might want to tell them all that the experiment is done." I told making them turn around to look at me. "What up!"
"Damn it." Seeley muttered before grabbing his walkie talkie. "Everyone can go back to what they were doing. She's with us."
Soon Angie, Jack and Zack came walking towards us and I threw the peace sign towards them.
"Ash you son of a bitch! How did you do that?!" Jack asked as they neared.
"It's not confirmed till you head to the tree." I stated.
"But no one saw you." Zack told as we began to make our way there.
"Reason for everything Zack."
We walked over and I stopped at the bush that I put the bag in and brought it with me. We walked up to the tree and they looked up at the dummy.
"She really did it." Seeley stated
"Want to explain the process Ashley?" Temperance asked as they looked back down to me.
"Sure. Once I was told that we were starting, I made my way to the bathroom on the ground floor, which I discovered no one walks past. I went in and changed into what's in this bag." I told tossing the one in my left hand to Jack so he could pull it out and show them. "I was in that while I was walking through the halls. I actually walked past Zack and Jack while in the outfit."
"She's the one you said has the nice figure." Zack told making Jack hit him in the head.
"Dude not if front of them." He told.
"Anyway. I made my way to the rooms and went into where the dummy was. I took him to the window and waited till the guards passed and I climbed out. Dropped him to the ground and followed suit. I then quickly made my way to a bush we went past and went in before the guards were to pass again. Which I had this bag waiting and changed into that outfit." I told as I tossed it to Zack and he opened it to show the gardener outfit and tools I had in there. "I then left them there and went to the nearby garden shed there and picked the lock. Don't ask. And borrowed the wheelbarrow and filled it with bags of dirt and covered it with tarp so they didn't think anything off. I then came back to the bush and pretended to garden while the security walked past. Once they were gone I did the switch and came here. Once the bell went and I was done I put everything back in place and went to the bathroom and went back into the school wear."
"So it is possible?" Seeley asked
"I was over complicated and still didn't get caught. What do you think agent?"
"An outsider could have killed him."
"Wrong. Outsider couldn't have."
"But you did."
"I'm skilled at what I do. But I also learnt something while doing it. It's not possible for an outsider to do what I did. I left through the window, they wouldn't have. The whole point was for me to eliminate this option. One person couldn't have done this if they were an outsider. Trust me on this."
"Bones?"
"If Ashley says no one but her could have done this, then no one else can could have."
'This is a peculiar case.'
My phone began to ring making me grab it and see it was my aunt. I held a finger out to the team before answering it.
"Hello Aunty?"
"Ashley! I heard about your living situation."
"How the hell did you hear about that? Not even my team knows about it."
"I have my ways."
"Is this about the job?"
"Yes."
"I'm not becoming a profiler."
"You have skills."
"I tell you this every time. My skills are being used."
"By finding when a mummy was killed?"
"You know what. I'm with people right now I will not have this argument while people are staring at me."
"Ashley you can do good with this team."
"I do good with mine and I don't like agents after the leg incident."
"You went to the academy."
"Because it was what I wanted to do."
"Ashley..."
"I'm hanging up."
"ASHLEY!"
"Hanging up." I told before doing so and pocketing my phone.
"What the hell just happened?" Seeley asked
"My/Her aunt." We all told
"She really wants you to work with her doesn't she?" Angie questioned.
"Yeah she does. But I'm happy working with the team and my cousin who we won't say cause Seeley gets more mad when he doesn't know."
"Ashley get him down and the rest of you can go back to the Jeffersonian." Seeley told
"On it. Jack, Zack, under." I told making them stand under with their arms stretched out to catch the dummy.
I pulled my knife out of my boot and threw it to the rope, cutting through it and making the dummy fall into their arms.
"What was that?" Seeley asked
"I told you. I'm basically a killer machine type deal." I stated as I walked over and grabbed my knife before putting it back into my boot.
"Come on you two. We gotta get back to the lab." Angie told before coming over to me and give my head a kiss. "Be safe sweetie."
"You're no fun!" I exclaimed as they walked off before heading back into the school with Seeley and Temperance.