I hate him.

We were walking with Wayne from his backyard to his house and I made sure to stay under the umbrella I carried with me till we were inside.
"I don't deny having participated in the peyote ritual on several occasions. Utterly spiritual experience." Wayne told.
"You're not Indian." Temperance stated.
"Not by birth, no. But as you can see from my artwork, I have a deep spiritual connection to the Navajo." He told.
'I hate him already.'
"You sell a lot of your work?" She asked as we took in some of the things he had around his house.
"I sell very well overseas, enough to keep this place and a beach house in Los Angeles. Why?" He asked.
"Why not buy Navajo art created by actual Navajos?" She asked.
"Peyote is only legal if you're a member of the Native American Church, which means you and Kirk bought it illegally. Buying illegal drugs involves drug dealers. I mean, you can follow my train of thought here, can't you?" Seeley asked to get to the point of why we are here.
"Look, I realize Kirk's missing."
"Kirk's not missing." Seeley told.
"He's dead." Me and Doc both told as one.
"What about Dahni?"
"Dahni Webber remains unaccounted for." He stated.
"God, this is terrible."
"I need the name of your drug connection."
"No. I'm sorry. These people trust me. I understand the difficulty in finding the peyote plants miles out in the desert. Secret places passed on from generation to generation." He explained only for Doc to point out of the window to the driveway.
"Mr. Kellogg, is that your vehicle?" She asked.
"Yes, why?"
"Why do you think?" I asked before Doc continued.
"Alex Joseph borrowed that Humvee."
"Wait, Alex Joseph didn't go out to the desert to look for Dahni Webber. He went out to look for peyote." Seeley stated.
"I never said that." He told making me get in his face.
"Not with your mouth, but with your eyes you did."
'Really hate this guy.'

"Are you going to be able to run in that?" Seeley asked as we walked towards the trailer.
"Yes. I can run and fight in dresses, I just don't wear them a lot back home at work is all." I told.
"Just checking."
Once we were at the front of the trailer door, Seeley knocked on it. Only for us to get no answer.
"Mr. Joseph? It's the F.B.I. again. I'd like to ask you a few more questions." He told.
We began to hear coughing from behind the trailer making me and Doc share a concerning look.
"Booth? Booth?" Temperance asked making us all head to the other side of the trailer.
We found Alex Sprawled on the ground, having been beaten up by someone or some people.
'Jesus.'

We went back to Bens office to discuss the recent events, but it wasn't really going anywhere.
"Oh, come on Sheriff. Come on. Even out here, you know how the drug world works, huh? Kirk is found dead. Joseph is beaten to a pulp. It's all connected." Seeley told.
"My first priority is to find Dahni." He stated.
"We find Kirk's murderer, we probably find Dahni." Temperance told.
"Or she is hiding out in the desert because the people that killed Kirk, also want her dead. So by that possibility I'd also wanna be looking and not focus on the murder if it was any of my siblings in that position." I explained.
"Maybe Dahni is the murderer." Seeley told making Ben glare at him sharply and I gave him are what the hell look. "What? I gotta ask."
"Dahni never hurt anybody in her life, except maybe herself." Ben told.
'Yeah I get that feeling.'
"You know, another thing I have to consider, maybe Dahni, you know, calls up her brother the sheriff and says, you know, 'This photographer raped me. What do I do now?'." Seeley told making get annoyed.
'This is the exact reason I hate feds.'
"What you're proving right now...you don't know anything about the people that live around here." Ben stated.
"Mmhmm. Joseph met us with a rifle, maybe because he was afraid it was you coming around the corner of that house." Seeley told as the two got in each others grills.
"Alex Joseph is unconscious. You maybe can talk to him when he wakes up. Me, I'm goin' to help the search parties find my sister." He told before leaving.
"Just so you know. What you did wasn't right." I told.
"Really now Ashley?!"
"Yes really. His sister is missing, and he's the only person actually helping. You don't do this shit you people, especially when a family member of theirs is missing."
"Like you'd know the feeling."
"Actually I fucken do." I told making his features softened towards me. "I haven't seen the person in years, and so I know what he's going through. Except I don't have any hope they are coming back alive."
Before either of them could say anything I walked away to sit outside with my umbrella and just get fresh air.
'I hate this case. I wish I was back with Zack at the lab.'