Weeping love grass.

I was looking over the data with Jack on his computer so I was caught up on anything I missed, for us to update Temperance.
"I have results on the earwax. Ash ran the particulates through the gas chromatograph before she had her interview. We found the pollen of eragrostis curvula, more commonly known as 'weeping love grass.'."
"How would grass weep of love?" I questioned.
"Ask your boyfriend."
"Me and Zack aren't dating."
"No I meant your actual boyfriend."
"Oh don't have one still." I told making him pull a confused look.
"And where does one find weeping love?" Temperance asked making us focus back on the case.
"Weeping love is found worldwide. But weeping love grass, that's in South." He told smiling at his joke, though Temperance wasn't amused.
"Anything else?"
"Yeah, traces of automotive-grade asbestos." I told before Jack continued.
"The guy didn't have very good oral hygiene."
Soon Pickering walked up making me get mad again.
"Dr. Brennan?"
"What? Now? You've got to be kidding." She told
"Take me. I'll wave the lawyer." He told as Temperance was getting a call or text.
"Be thankful she doesn't want to interview you." I stated and Temperance had left.
"Dr. Harper I have made it clear. You are the biggest threat here, you needed to be interviewed."
"Do not call me Harper." I told clenching my teeth.
"You know I think this pent up anger is due to your childhood trauma. Wouldn't have been easy not knowing about your mother even after all these years." She told making me go to punch her only for Jack to hold me back.
"ZACK!" He exclaimed.
"Don't ever talk about my mother like you know everythin' 'bout me lady!" I exclaimed which showed my accent as Zack came rushing in and instantly began to help Jack hold me back.
"I have surprises in me." Jack told to take her attention off of me.
She ended up ignoring him and turned around to walk off, which made Jack let go of me to argue with her completely forgetting why I was ever mad at her.
'Typical.'
"Tell that to your superiors at the N.S.A." He exclaimed towards her as I leaned my head back onto Zacks shoulder.
'I can't wait till she is gone. Thank fuck for Jacks anger, he won't remember about my mother.'