Oh he's the sugar daddy, take away the sugar.

I was back at the Senators house with Seeley and Temperance, talking to Mr and Mrs Senator and Hector in their home while their son was doing something else.
"I don't recognize her, no." Mrs. Corman told as they looked at the sketch Angie did of Maria.
"Neither do I, I'm afraid." Her husband added making Seeleys attention turn to Hector.
"How about you, Hector?" Seeley asked.
"Her name was Maria." Doc told.
"She used to work as a maid here. She had papers." He told.
'So either the two of them are blind and stupid, or they are covering up that she worked for them illegally.'
"Fake ones, probably supplied by our friendly neighbourhood gang." Seeley stated.
"Hector couldn't possibly be expected to identify forged papers." Corman told.
"Agent Booth was just saying that they were fake. He didn't say Hector had to identify the fake from real ones." I told.
'I may not like the fed all to well, but I won't allow anyone else to bag on him.'
"What happened to Maria?" Temperance asked him.
"One day, she didn't show up for work. That's all." He told.
"Did she interact with anyone here besides Jose?" Seeley asked causing Hector to chuckle.
"I don't know about that kind of thing." He told.
'Oh fuck?! Someone in this place is the Papa of the offspring.'
"What kind of thing, Hector?" Seeley asked narrowing in.
"Agent Booth won't take kindly to you hiding information Hector." I added.
"I don't know anything."
"What do you mean, Hector?" Corman asked
"Was Maria involved with the senator?" Seeley questioned shocking said senator.
"What? Of course not!" He told
"No. No, not the senator." Hector told.
"Well, tell the truth Hector, this is the FBI." Mrs. Corman stated making him break.
"Logan. She was involved with Logan." He tolf shocking the Cormans.
"What kind of 'involved'?" Doc asked.
"Doc." I told making her look towards me. "He's the sugar daddy without the sugar."
She held a confused look to what I said before it dawned on her what it meant.
"Oh."
"Yeah."

So that's how we were now in Logan's room, talking to him about it. But he wasn't saying anything about it.
"I'd rather not say." He told.
"Maria's dead, Logan." Doc stated shocking him.
"Ma...Maria's dead?" He asked looking shock and sitting down on his bed. "Yes, of course that changes things."
I noticed Doc was looking at the bed frame, getting up onto the bed to examine one of the posts.
"Maria and I were..." he told before Seeley cut him off.
"What? Were lovers?" He questioned before seeing Doc was on the bed. "Bones, what the hell are you doing"
"How long have you had this bed?" She asked Logan not answering Seeleys question.
"Uh, since I was, like, 15. Why?"
"Do you know what kind of wood it is?"
"Curu...cumuru, something like that. Why?"
'Oh shit.'
"Because Maria's skull was banged in by something made out of cumuru wood." Seeley told as Doc looked at the right bed post at the end of the bed.
"There's dried blood and skin on this post." She told.
"We just the murder weapon." I stated.
'Now I'm really not gonna use the bats for this case.'

I was back at the lab with Temperance and Angie as we stood next to the Angelator and Angie was entering the data we needed into it.
"Your top three suspects are Senator Corman, 6'1", Logan Corman, 5'10" and Hector Santiago, 5'6"." Angie spoke.
"And Maria was 5'1"." Doc told as figures of the suspects and Maria appear.
"The bed is a California king with seven-foot posts."
"Of course we should assume that they argued near the foot of the bed..." I added for Angie to continue.
"Given their relative heights, the angle of impact doesn't match. Her skull connects well below where you found the traces of blood."
"What if they were standing on the bed?" Doc asked
"Well, it's high enough, but her head struck the outside of the post." Angie told.
"How tall would her assailant have to be to fit the evidence?" Doc asked making Angie enter the data so the assailant was way above the height of the bed post. "That...that's tall."
"7'8 I presume tall." I added.
"She right. 7'8". Somebody you'd notice around the house."
"Let's think outside of the box."
"I can do that Doc. I'm all about thinking outside of the box." I told as Angie chuckled.
"What do you mean? Like, go nonhuman?"
"No. What else explains striking the bedpost in that manner?"
"What if the dude picked her up and threw her?" I asked.
"Don't think that was the case Ashley."
"I guess falling." Angie told.
"Falling. Maria was a maid. Do you have a schematic version of the room?" She asked causing Angie to pull it up. "If she fell backwards..."
"But it doesn't explain the damage done to her skull." Angie stated.
"Ok, what force does explain the damage?" Doc asked
"206 pounds per square inch, which means she would've had to have fallen from a height of...it's no good." Angie explained.
"Ladder." I told causing Angie to be confused before the image of Maria on a ladder that explained the height problem we had.
"I know what happened. She was yanked off the ladder." Doc told.
"You mean somebody pulled her off?" Angie questioned.
"Sadly yeah."
"Yes, the missing 84 pounds per square inch can be explained by a hard yank from a full grown man."Doc stated as the scenario was recreated in front of us. "I don't know if it's murder, but someone is definitely responsible for Maria's death."
"And I think I know who did it." I told.
"I think so as well."

The scene, was the Corman house in Logan's room. All the suspects were there, minus Hector due him collecting a ladder.
"She didn't fall." Temperance stated.
"No, she was pushed." Corman stated.
"No, Senator, actually, she was pulled probably off that ladder." She told as Hector came in with the ladder and placed it next to the bed.
"Pulled? Pulled by who?" Mrs. Corman questioned.
"One of the people in this room." I told before Seeley continued.
"Perhaps by your son or the senator."
"Oh, my God! I do not pull maids off of ladders." Corman exclaimed.
"Hhmm. Will you please open that up?" Seeley asked.
"And why would they do something like that?" His wife asked.
"Because Maria was pregnant by your son." Seeley told shocking Mrs. Corman.
"What?"
"Even if that were true, that is not how we would handle the situation." Corman stated.
"Yeah, you'd have her deported in the middle of the night." Temperance scoffed.
"It would be handled, and not by pulling her off a ladder." Corman told.
"You wouldn't want your son to be happy and be a father, because it ruins your image. What is with people not respecting their children and not caring for their well-being?! What if Logan wanted to have the child with her, and you two shipped her off not wanting it to ruin your image? What then? Because I'll tell you now, that is one of the quickest ways to lose the respect from your child."
"And you know from what? Experience?" He asked.
"Yeah actually. My father lost so much respect from our family, that I got a restraining order against him. So listen to the nice doctor and agent and do as they say."
"Jesus, she is scary." Mrs. Corman stated as Temperance climbed the ladder and I moved to hold it.
'I hate these people so much.'
"Senator, would you mind reaching up?" She asked offering her arm.
"What is that gonna prove?" He asked
"You refusing, sir?" Seeley asked
"I'm trained in kinesiology, the study of human movement." Doc stated.
"Oh, and you're gonna be able to tell who pulled her off the ladder?" He questioned.
"Absolutely, yes./ That's legit what she said." Temperance and I told at the same time.
"Oh, for God's sake, Alan, just do it. Just do it." His wife told making him approach the ladder.
"Fine." He told before pulling her arm. "Well? Was it me?"
She didn't say anything and turned her attention to Hector.
"Hector?"
"Si?"
"Would you please pull me down off this ladder?" She asked making him shake his head as he smiled.
"No, no I won't."
"Hector, just do as she asks." Corman told only for Hector to hesitate.
"Hector?" Mrs. Corman asked.
"How did it happen, Hector? You told her to stay out of Logan's room, didn't you? You didn't approve. You knew what was going on." Seeley told.
"Hector?" Corman asked.
"If it wasn't you, just pull me down." Temperance told causing him to shake his head again.
"Maria defied you. She went to Logan's room, you got angry. You pulled her off the ladder." Seeley told as Doc got down.
"It was an accident." She told.
"You didn't mean to kill her." I added as he looked around reluctantly.
"Yeah, it was an accident." He admitted causing the Cormans told look shocked.
"I can't believe that worked." Temperance admitted.
"Psychology Bones, it's a very powerful force."
"I gave her $500 and I drove her home. I thought she was gonna go to a doctor." He stated.
"She couldn't do that Hector." I told before Seeley continued.
"She was afraid she'd loser her job and get deported."
"You should've told us." Mrs Corman stated.
"You don't wanna know. You don't wanna know about any of this. I know my job, I know what you want." He argued back.
"Hector Alvarado, I'm placing you under arrest for the suspicion of manslaughter" Seeley told walking behind him and cuffed him.