Why?

I was working away in the lab when my name was called making me look up to see Seeley.
"Yes?"
"I need your drug expert knowledge thing."
"My drug expert knowledge thing?"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Because your dad did drugs and these people have access to it. I need your knowledge for this."
"I'm pretty sure I told people to forget about my dad being a druggie. But fine. What we working with?"
"Ok so her doctor, Dr.Skinner, said that because of her condition she didn't respond to medication."
"Understandable. The type of condition she had would have needed surgery instead since the condition doesn't allow medication to work."
"Apparently the medication they were on about was...."
"Furosemide, pamidronate and probably various calcitonin?" I asked making him nod as he gave a confused look.
"How did you know that?"
"Mum worked as a doctor in my home town. But that doesn't explain the hydromorphone."
"He said she wouldn't have been prescribed that."
"Druggies aren't allowed most medication due to the addiction that they cause and the reason why they really want them. Also no pain issues are associated with hyperparathyroidism. She most likely was interested in getting opiates but he wouldn't do that if he was a sound doctor."
"He said that the ex-office manager did though."
"Then why was I needed?"
"Because you can get the information we need off them and I wanted to make sure you knew things."
"Ok. Let's go interrogate some people." I told making him give the thumbs up.
'Odd man.'

We were now in the interrogation room, and I had the usual notepad and pen. Mary was across from me with her lawyer, Mr. Meredith sitting, while Seeley and Temperance were standing next to me.
"The handcuffs are consistent with the injuries to Maggie Schilling's wrists." Temperance stated.
"Maybe she wanted to be cuffed. Did you ever think about that?" Mary asked
"For sex options, they wouldn't have been so tight. Cuts circulation off and is more pain then pleasure." I told not looking up towards them.
"Here's what I was thinking. Female, dominant, strapped for cash, meets wealthy teenager on the outs with her parents. Convinces her submissive husband to hold her for ransom." Seeley suggested.
"Any proof or is this story time?" Meredith asked
"You feed her pills to keep her quiet, and negotiations--- they drag on. So she dies of an overdose before an exchange can be made. You seal her up in a refrigerator, dump her in a ravine, and you and your honey go back to playing 'Tie Me Up' in the basement." He told making her shake her head.
"Maggie Schilling was legally an adult. We don't deny she was in the house, even cuffed. We don't deny there was a perfectly legal sexual relationship which, by its nature, got rough, but Maggie was a willing participant." Her lawyer told
"And enthusiastic."
"You have no evidence my clients killed her." He added after hers.
"It's weird for you, huh? Being the one that's all locked up." Seeley told
She leaned forward on the table so she was getting into Seeleys personal space.
"The way you come at me... are you threatened or do I turn you on?"
"Now, I'm the one who's hating psychology." He told before he shared a look with Temperance.
"If you don't have anything but those cuffs, my clients will be out of here in 24 hours." Meredith stated making her smirk as my coworkers looked concerned.
"Did you know, it's still a federal crime for covering up an accidental death or moving a dead body. Counted as obstructing the justice, so if anything matching the fridge she was found int to you and your buddy, will have you be arrested for that." I told as I looked towards her to she was still smiling but it didn't reach her eyes.
"Unlikely to find the connection, since many people own that type."
"Little bit about me. I've been a profiler of people and things since I was 8, I have a special set of skills and if I can find the connection between her and the fridge I will find it." I told before getting up.
I walked out the room and heard footsteps rush towards me.
"Ashley, what was that about?"
"Well Seeley, something people don't know about me. I profile people and things, it's how I'm so good doing what I do. I've also been figuring out where the fridge came from and who brought it. I've been waiting for the label to get clean to find out the serial number so I can find the place that sold it and who brought it."
"I didn't know about this." Temperance told
"Oh I was working on it before I was brought here. I needed the cleaning to settle a bit before putting it in."
"But the whole obstruction of justice part." He stated making me give a nod.
"Yes. Even if her death was accidental, they still moved the body which is a crime. Also blackmail so they can also go to jail for that. Basically they are fucked."
"Ashley you are so good." They both told making me give a little bow.
"You are welcome."
'We are going to catch these people for what they did.'