I want that as my message notification.

(This is the outfit Ash is wearing, she is wearing a skin tight shirt to cover her tattoos in front of the team

(This is the outfit Ash is wearing, she is wearing a skin tight shirt to cover her tattoos in front of the team. The reason things are blocked out is because that's me and I'm not ready for my identity to be known if that makes sense.)

(Ash p.o.v)

I walked into the California lab in my outfit for filming and Temperance and Seeley were looking at the visuals of the skull on the screen and were bouncing ideas off of one another.
"What up?!" I exclaimed making them look towards me.
"Wow. What are you wearing?" Seeley asked
"Just something I am doing after this. Just continue." I stated.
"Kostov knew Rachel as a patient and she knew him as a client." Seeley told
"Kostov wasn't the victims' only plastic surgeon. These are ten times magnifications of the victims jawbone surgery. Kostov doesn't do work this sophisticated." Temperance stated.
"Meaning she had more then one plastic surgeon."
"Trust me. I can ask my boy Denis to look about and find this shit out. He still owes me for what he did with Oak once."
"What did he do?" Seeley questioned.
"He wiggled his fingers in front of her. She tried to bite him so now he's scared of her." I stated before the left screen changed to show Zack making me smile.
"Zack Addy. I live to serve."
"Oh my Hades, I want that as a message notification." I told making him look towards me.
"Should I question the outfit choice?"
"I've got this thing straight after this." I told making him smile.
"Zack this facial surgery...the edges of the bone are almost scalped as if the blade simultaneously cut and applied torsion." Temperance told to have us focus on the case.
"You need to know if this procedure is recognized and sanctioned by the American Medical Association."
"You think Kostov is performing illegal surgical procedures?" Seeley stated
"Surprised your talking to me now." Zack told
"Oh trust me. It was more to Bones."
"She's an adult, you have no control over her."
"You know what....." he began before Temperance cut in.
"It won't help us discover the identity of our victim," she began as Jack pushed Zack out of the way of the screen making Zack shout hey in the background before he showed up on the right screen. "but it might help us catch her killer."
"That's the point Bones."
"What?" She questioned.
"To catch the murderer." He added.
"Brah brah!" I exclaimed making my boys smile.
"I'm sending you a catalog of all the stuff they sent me. Soil samples, pollen, particulates, etcetera that were on the body parts. Nothing too surprising except for E glass fibers." Jack told
"Well she didn't pick that up in a field." Temperance stated.
"Na, it's marine fibreglass." I stated before Jack continued.
"The victim was on a boat shortly before she died. Also, look at this..." he told as a blown up fingernail pops up on the right screen covering Zack. "a fingernail probably her own. I sent it to the FBI crime lab so they can run DNA tests. That's Zirconium by the way not a diamond. So I'm guessing she wasn't your top-drawer high-class prostitute."
"Edith actually uses Zirconium in her nails. She likes the way they look." I stated.
"All the osteological perjovations are consistent with recent elective surgeries except the compound fractures in the right tibia and fibula which indicate traumatic compression and..." Zack began as Seeley picked up someone's phone and tapped it on the table.
"The victim had her leg crushed probably in a car accident around age thirteen. Excuse me! That's my cell phone." Temperance exclaimed once she realised what Seeley was doing.
"So how come your dressed like that Ash?" Jack asked as Zack popped back onto the screen.
"Oh I'm doing this thing and this is what I have to wear for it." I told before seeing Zack blush a little.
'I haven't even done anything and I'm making him blush.
"I analyzed the molars. Oxygen and stranti mysotopes in enamel indicate early childhood in New England while the dentin suggests six to ten years in southern California." Zack stated before we heard Seeley on the phone.
"Hey, Miss. Bardu. Hi. Special Agent Booth. I've reconsidered your offer. I was wondering if I could have one of your ladies visit me today?"
"You're ordering a prostitute from my cell phone?" Temperance questioned him making him hold a finger up to signal for her to be quiet.
"I was wondering if Rachel ever took part in any of those two on one specials."
"Hey the old two on one special, classic." Jack told with a smile as Zack held a confused look.
"What's a classic?" He asked
"Honey bee, we gotta get you out more often." I stated.
"Did you just call Zack Honey bee?" Jack asked making me shrug.
"Yeah. He likes it." I told making him look towards Zack as he gave a nod while he shrugged.
"That's great. Just send me whoever she worked with the most." Seeley told the lady.
"Now I'm really glad you two ain't staying with me."
"You're ordering a hooker to my hotel?" Temperance asked
"Did I hear you say hooker?" Zack asked before Jack jumped in.
"How come I never get to go on these out of town trips?"
"'Cause you have much looser daily allowances then I do." Seeley told to Temperance just ignoring Jack and Zack.
"Well have fun. I have to get up early tomorrow." Temperance stated.
"Why?" We both asked since I was curious about what she was doing.
"I'm meeting a producer." She told making my eyes go wide.
"Oh fuck! Im gonna be late!"
"To what?" They all asked.
"To my thing! I have a thing! Bye, love you boys. Call or text if anything interesting happens!" I told as I rushed out.
'Oh I am gonna be in so much trouble!'