Im in trouble.

I was on the platform with Zack, Jack and Temperance as I chilled in a chair next to Zack except I had it so my legs were on some of the railing close to us.
"The marrow's degraded. I can give you basics but that's it." Jack told
"According to these tests the liver function was impaired." Zack stated
'Why am I craving a good mince pie?'
"His body was trying to get rid of whatever was poisoning him." Temperance told
"Turns out. It didn't matter in the end." I told making them look at me. "Sorry I'm a little out of it. After work I gotta talk to my landlord again. This is not fun."
"But we had the movie night planned."
"Yeah. We finally convinced Zack to watch the shining with us." Jack told
"Sorry boys. I would like to stay where I'm living." I told before I saw Angie walk towards us. "Don't tell Angie about my apartment issues."
"There is trouble in paradise." She told as she joined the group.
"I beg your pardon?" Temperance asked
"Tessa does not feel secure in that relationship. I think she's threatened by you."
"You talked to her."
"She didn't say much but even though she has a phenomenal figure she was chowing down on a fat-free muffin and she was reading a book about unsolved FBI cases. Ughhh, she's obviously feeling insecure." Angie told
"It would have been much more if Angie got me to agree to help her with it."
"She's spying for you?" Jack asked as we all looked towards Temperance.
"No! No!" She told and I could tell she felt a bit embarrassed.
"Even if you have nothing in common it's difficult to sublimate intense sexual attraction and we hear it's been awhile." Zack told making me slap his head.
"Okay, Stop!" Temperance exclaimed.
"He is there for the taking, honey." Angie told
"Okay, I couldn't get his medical records." Seeley told as he walked up to us to see everyone was acting odd. "What?"
"I was just talking in great detail about how I would kill you if ever given the chance." I told with a smile
"Oh nothing." Temperance told as she gave me a look, making me shrug.
"Trying to track down the doctor?" He asked
"Don't need him. It's definitely a toxin but we can't determine what kind." She told
"What if, we give it to someone to see. I vote Seeley." I told before give Jack a fist bump and earning another look from Temperance and Seeley. "Oh come on it's a joke. I wouldn't actually do that to anyone, it's quite cruel."
"Too bad the liver is cooked, that could tell us everything." Zack stated
"You know, I need subtitles walking in here." Seeley told making me roll my eyes.
'I want to punch him.'
"The liver is like a filter. It would contain evidence of any toxins in the system, but we don't have the liver or any of the flesh left." Temperance told
"But we do have the beetles." I told as I looked up towards Jack as we shared the same knowing look.
"They ate Hamid's flesh and whatever organs remained and we all know you are what we eat." Jack added
"So you can ID the poison from the beetles." Seeley questioned.
"We sure can." Me and Jack told as one before rushing to where we kept them with the rest following after us.

We were now in mine and Jacks lab as Zack held the jar that the Cleaners were in. Also was trying to convince us not to go through with it.
"You can't kill them. They have names." Zack told
"Zackaroni we gotta to help solve the case." I told as I rubbed his back.
"We have to, Zack." Temperance told as she took a handful of them. "Some."
"In Thailand, they are sautéed in peanut oil. Mmm." Jack told as Temperance began to set everything up for us to do what we needed.
"It's ok Zack. Think of it this way. We can get more Cleaners now." I told as I continued to rub his back.
"Oh." Seeley said as he gave Zack a pat on the shoulder before going to do the same to me.
"Do not! Do not touch me!" I exclaimed as I rushed away from him to Angela.
"Is she ok?" Seeley asked as he had a confused look etched onto his face.
"She doesn't like people she's not ok with to touch her." Zack stated as he watched the bugs turn to paste.
"And she hates you. I feel the same way about you as well." Jack added.
"The quickest I've ever seen her be ok with it, was Jack and Zack." Angie told as she gave me a pat on the head.
"They are my best friends." I told making her chuckle.

I was on the platform looking over the bomb I made with Zack, Jack, Angie and Temperance, when Seeley walked up behind Zack.
"Hey, Wha...Where'd you get this?" He asked once he saw the bomb I made.
"It's my science fair project. It's gonna be da bomb."
"Ash built a theoretical construct of the bomb based on the particulates we gathered." Zack told
"This isn't your job. The Bureau's doing this." He told us.
"Yeah and I don't like the government. Hence me working for myself for a wee bit before coming here."
"What did you do before here?" He asked
"I ain't no snitch fed."
"Got it!" Jack exclaimed stopping Seeley from speaking again. "They were poisoned by dioxin, a very pure form. It would stay in the system for years cause cancer, diabetes, heart attack, and the facial system bone degeneration we saw."
"Give me the saturation levels. Angela can use it in simulation to give us approximate date of ingestion." She told.
"How much would it take to poison them?" Seeley asked
"Just a little slipped into their food. Like at that lunch they had with Sahar's lover." Temperance told as she walked away.
"Best place to mask things is coffee." I told "I actually have thought of what I would do if I was a killer."
"Like what?" Jack asked
"Say it was the dick from my uni and other place. I would put laundry detergent in his coffee until he up and died and then I would chop him up and take him to a pig farm because they are great at hiding evidence." I told
"That's actually quite smart." Zack told
"Why thank you. That or inject a needle full of air into the webbing of their toes so they have a heart attack."
"Impressed?" Angie asked
"A little." He told before leaving.
"I still don't like him." I told

I was working away in the office I shared with Jack trying to workout the timeframe of the original poisoning date for him, when Jack rushed towards me.
"You might need to run." He told
"Why?"
"ASHLEY!" Angie exclaimed making my eyes go wide.
"Did you tell her?!"
"No I didn't!" He told before we both looked towards the door to see her rush in with a mad look.
"Victoria wants you to apologise for something she did?!"
"I said fuck no to her."
"I'm gonna kill her."
"Angie don't."
"You could get kicked out."
"It's fine. Seriously, everything is fine. She just doesn't like me cause of Oak."
"Oak lives in that room you have for her."
"Doesn't matter to her. But it's seriously fine. Everything is ok."
She didn't say anything but raised her hand up towards me. I placed my hand against hers and gave her a I'm ok look.
"It's gonna be ok."
"It better be. Cause you know what will happen if Dad finds out."
"I know. He cares for us both even though I'm not his daughter."
"Let's be honest. He's a better father then yours ever was." She told as I removed my hand from hers and gave her a hug.
'Everything is going to be ok.... right?'