Just put it on the table and measure.

I was standing on the catwalk with Hodgins, Angela and Dr. Goodman since we had to discuss about the Iron Age Skeleton.
'I think there is a very high chance this is all going to go wrong. Wish Ash was here to make this fun.... I really wish Hodgins didn't make me realise my feelings for her.'
"I have an announcement." Dr. Goodman told making Hodgins cut in.
"You're unable to positively authenticate the skeleton."
"That is correct."
"Told you."
"Given the inconsistencies between the specimens' geographic location and physio argumentum artifacts I cannot in good faith authenticate the find." He explained.
"Is this because of how I made him look? 'Cause there's a certain amount of subjectivity involved in recreating a face." Angela questioned.
"Certain amount, yes but the fact is he displays Pictish features. For all we know this skull doesn't belong to this body." He told.
"Even though on x-rays it looks at though the head is properly attached to the spinal cord. We could actually go in and look, confirm the authenticity." I told making Goodman cut in.
"I declined to continue the investigation at this time. We will store the remains in the interim."
"I knew this was going to happen!" Hodgins yelled making Goodman look angry and walked towards him so they were nose to nose.
"Hodgins." Angela began.
'This has gone extremely bad.'
"Because we have been colleagues on this more then superior and subordinate, I have allowed you to be insubordinate but I warn you Dr. Hodgins that is over."
"Do you want my letter of resignation?" Hodgins asked and I moved closer towards them.
"You know what would be better put them on the table and measure, Alright?" I told making an awkward hushed moment come around us and no one was sure what to say to it.
"Okay look, everybody just turn and walk away." Angela told as she joined my side usually where Ash would stand.
'Really wish I was a robot with no feelings.'
"If you want me to resign, just say so." Hodgins stated.
"Miss Montenegro is right." He told before walking away from us.
"You think you just won something. I'm telling you Goodman was the bigger man." She told to Hodgins.
'I wonder what's going on with Ash?'

(Ash p.o.v)

"No do not cover yourself or Alf in peanut butter and record the dogs chasing you. Edith and Edgar will murder you those are her and his fluff babies. Look I gotta go just don't do it and don't convince Peter he will punch you again."
"Will do. Have fun with the case babe."
"Your a weird one Shawn." I told before hanging up.
'Weird people I know.'
I caught up to Temperance, Seeley and Dr. Kostov since he was in a rush and we needed to keep up the pace with him and ask him questions.
"Isn't it against your ethical code to have sexual relations with a patient or do you guys even have an ethical code?" Temperance asked.
"Sex with patients is frowned upon."
"Yet you still did it anyway. What's the odds." I questioned with sarcasm being known.
"That's why he said the implants were stolen. There is no way to prove that he was the one who installed them." Seeley told
"I did not know Rachel was dead when you last visited. I did not kill Rachel. I made her beautiful."
"What are you fucken knock off Dr.Frankenstein?"
"You mean you took what was unique and particular about her and destroyed it." Temperance stated.
"You have a serious neurosis on this subject." He told
"And you are a massive prick." I added before Seeley jumped in.
"Do you have a boat?"
"I do four boob jobs a day, twenty grand a pop. Of course I have a boat. That's all you get without a lawyer."
"So what do you do huh? Pay him in hair plugs?" Seeley asked making me laugh. "I got her to laugh."
"First for everything here."
'Man I could use a nap.'

(Back to Zack.)

I was working on Rachel's bones with Hodgins in my lab, and I was staring at a screen that showed the indentations of the wounds. I was quite frustrated by my inability to find the murder weapon, while Hodgins was at the far end of the lab working.
'I could really use Ash's help right now but she is most likely with her boyfriend..... am I jealous?'
"So what are you doing? Still working on the murder weapon?"
"Maybe it's not a knife; maybe it's some kind of sharpened screwdriver. It's usually easier with Ash making jokes and her input on things. Why are you being so mean to Dr. Goodman?"
"I'm not being mean. I'm being critical of his process. Also you worked fine before she worked here."
"I hadn't been around long before she began to help out and then officially became apart of the team. Why are you being so critical of his process?"
"Goodman should be looking at the facts. Is the skeleton authentic or not? That's all. Instead it's all a mish mash of conjecture. What I think is that he's forgotten how to do the science and he doesn't want to admit that. Why a screwdriver?" He asked
"Because it's more torsion in the cut then a flat bladed knife could bear without snapping. It twists without breaking. The killer would have to be incredibly strong and even then the blade would snap." I stated
"That's what Brennan said about the jaw surgery thing."
"What?" I asked looking towards him.
"I...I don't know I do bugs and silt but she said the words torsion and twist and cut. It's kinda more Ash's knowledge but she's having fun in Hollywood." He told making me look towards the wound and then at the jaw surgery before flicking back and forth.
"She prefers to call it Hollywood land due to that being it's original name."
"Really?"
"Yes. She also owns one of the signs with people she knows since she was bored when she was 17. She wanted to help keep the sign from deteriorating again so they all joined forces and helped Howard Williams with the cost since it was easier."
"Why him?"
"She enjoys his music and is a role model for her. So she was able to finally meet him and became good friends with him enough that he agreed to allow her and the others to help pay for his letter so they all became co-owners. She actually has the photo she took with him when they first met framed in her room."
"The fact you know this much about her and didn't realise you have a crush on her surprises me." He told making me roll my eyes at him.
"We've known her for around two years now. Besides most of the time I was spending time with my friends especially when Rio is in town.... oh no he will definitely shoot me if he find out about that."
"Who?"
"Someone I know because of Rio."
"So what is her actual name?"
"I'm not telling you because I don't need you looking her up nor my other friends."
"Well now I want to try harder to find out." He told only for me to ignore it since I realised something.
"This is the type of situation where people say oh my God."
"Pretend you're a person and say it."
"Oh my God." I told.
"Oh I'm definitely sending that to Ash." He told making me look towards him to see he was in fact recording me.
Before anymore was said my phone began to ring making me answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Mac n' cheese. So um.... how do I say this?"
"Say what?"
"We are currently lost in the Jeffersonian since the boys wanted to surprise you and now we have no clue where we are." She told.
"I'll find you quickly. Just stay where you are."
"That was the plan. Also Sniper isn't here right?"
"No your cousin is working a case in another town right now. So your in the clear."
"Sweet.... No Tim put that down! Gotta go I'll see you when you find us love you."
"Love you as well.... and she hung up." I stated before taking my lab coat off.
"I am so confused. Who the hell did you say love you to?"
"Rio. We've been saying it to one another for years it's just a thing we do."
"You know her cousin?"
"Sadly. I know all her family members but her brother and parents."
"Why not those three?"
"Her parents are dead and her brother hasn't been in her life since she was eight. So that's why I haven't met them nor will I ever."
"Ok then that is a lot to take in."
"Now I gotta locate them quickly since the boy band is most likely messing with very important things. I'll be back as soon as I can." I told before rushing off.