Movie night!

I walked to where my landlord worked in and gave his door a knocked.
"What up Steve."
"Ashley! How you been?"
"This and that. Solved a new case, can not wait to sleep. You?"
"The usual. I have some news for you and this whole situation."
"Ok." I said as I took a seat.
'Oh boy here we go.'

I walked into my place and put my things away before going to check on Oak.
"Hey sweetheart. Had a good day?" I asked as I gave her head a small pat. "Seems one of us did at least."
I gave her some more water and set her alarm off so the light would switch on in the morning before I headed to my room to pack a bag for the night. I collapsed onto my bed and thought what to do.
'Angie is gonna kill me!'
My phone began to ring making me pick it up and place it to my ear.
"What up?"
"Ash! Please tell me you are able to make it!" Jack asked on the other end.
"Should be able to get there soonish." I told
"Really?!"
"Yeah. I'm bringing a bag cause I'm a stay the night."
"What she say?"
"She's coming and staying the night. See you soon Ash!" Jack exclaimed before hanging up.
'I can not fall asleep soon enough.'

I knocked on Zacks door and it opened to reveal Jack.
"Hey Ash."
"I brought snacks and drinks." I told as I walked in.
"How did the discussion go with your landlord?" Zack asked from his couch.
"Well. It went well." I told as I gave Jack the bag that had the food and drinks before heading to change into my pjs.
Once I was done I walked back out and collapsed onto the couch in my usual spot.
"Damn Ash. I've never seen you wear shorts before." Jack told as he passed my beer.
"First for everything my dear Watson!"
"That you are correct Sherlock!" He exclaimed as we clanked our beers together before he saw my legs.
"Jesus Ash. Your covered in scars."
"Oh yeah. Hence me never wearing things that reveal my legs or arms.... that and people are scared by my tats on my arms."
"Is this the leg incident you talk about but don't explain?" He asked
"Na fam. That would be this one." I told as I lowered my leg and showed the bullet scar I had. "Didn't go through, so had get surgery. Bullet hit a pole and bounced to then go into me leg. They wouldn't let me keep the bullet which upset me."
"Wow."
"I knew you explained to me once that your skin was damaged in a way so you just wore pants and long sleeve shirt unless it was too hot to do so, but I didn't expect this." Zack explained.
"It's all good. So what we watching boys?"
"We are watching the Shining remember?!" Jack exclaimed.
"Oh shit yeah!" I told before looking back towards him. "Are you sure self-pity is a luxury you can afford, Jack?"
"Ashley? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in." He said back to me.
"Why is this reminding me on my university days?" Zack asked making us give a confused look towards him.
"You sat with two people who quoted a movie?" I asked
"They more like to create sayings and would say them."
"He does know that we know his friends were robots right?" Jack whispered but in a way so he could still hear us.
"I do have friends from university. Three of them still live in Washington and the other moved to Virginia." He explained.
"Did the robot leave you?" I asked
"You two are the worst." He stated making me give him a hug.
"I'm joking sweetie. It's just we haven't met them yet."
"There is a reason for that. The other three travel a lot so they aren't in Washington a lot and like I said before one of them is in Virginia.... also because we now work with the fbi, they can not come visit me at work."
"Strange." Me and Jack told before the movie began.
'I hope we do not kill him tonight.'