Strange.

Angie was talking to Temperance and Seeley through a video call and I saw the sheriff of the town was there.
"The skin in the scat has a sun on it." Angie told
"What was that, a haiku?" The Sheriff asked
"It's a tattoo." Seeley told
"Hi Booth. Hi, I'm Angela Montenegro and this is Ashley Harper."
"Hey."
"How ya doing Angela and Ash?" The sheriff asked
"She doesn't like people calling her Ash." Seeley told
'Mad props Seeley.'
"Angela, focus please." Temperance told
"It's a Haida sun motif." She told
"Good work, very impressive." Seeley told before turning to the Sheriff. "18-25 year old man with a Haida sun tattoo on his arm?"
As the Sheriff goes off to check Angie being Angie began to talk to Seeley.
"Hey Booth, I've got a thing for tattoos, you got any?"
"Angela." Temperance said in a stern voice.
"He's got one on both his wrist. It's Kanji with one meaning soul and the other meaning destiny."
"Ashley." Temperance said in the same tone as she used with Angie.
"She asked."
"How do you know that?" Seeley asked
"I seen them in passing when you handed stuff and what not." I told before he went to help the sheriff and Temperance continued to talk to us.
"I'm sorry sweetie, but what's up with that town? You getting any from that hot overnight guy?" Angie asked
"Ange, we're trying to work." She told
"Is that town totally wasted on you sweetie because I take this as a sign from God to loosen up. You know what they say: What happens in Aurora, stays in Aurora." She told before Temperance closed the videoconference. "Hey ..."
"Maybe talking about sex when we are solving a murder, is not a great topic." I suggest.
"Says you, Miss has two guy roommates and took your top and singlet off in front of them."
"You needed the tattoo and I was not going to go through that whole hassle of moving my shirt to try and have you see it when that was easier."
"Did you see Zack though? He could not get his eyes off of you."
"Neither could Jack, Angie."
"Yeah, but Zack was blushing so much. You had to have noticed that, especially with your whole talent in deduction."
"Oh I noticed. It was cute that he could get flustered."
"And you say you don't have a crush on him."
"I don't. I just think it's cute."
"Sure."
"Besides even if I did. It would never go anywhere since I'm definitely not his type."
"You so are."
"No. I'm not like Naomi or Toni. He either has or trying to hook up with and compared to them I'm not like them. So I am not his type."
"Sweetie, I love you. But you need to know when someone is crushing on you."
"I'm good. Besides I know he doesn't do it doesn't matter and I know I don't have a crush on him also."
"Just saying sweetie. It will do you some wonders if you allowed yourself to see when someone has a crush on you.... Honeybun."
"Do not call me that at work. I don't need them finding out."
"As long as you don't reveal mine."
"You know I would never do that."
"I know."

Me and Angie were getting ready to get dinner when we saw Jack still working.
'Oh my god this is getting annoying.'
"Oooh, very pretty." Angie said as we walked over. "Lovely. It's a sporocarp called tuber gibbosum after a week in bear poop." He told moving which allowed me to have a look.
"Thank you, for ruining my moment." She told
"Looks nice."
"It's a mushroom and Oregon white truffle. They're a mycorrhizal species that only grows in symbiosis with Douglas-fir trees." He told with a smile making Angie sit next to him.
"Are Douglas-fir trees very very rare in the woods?"
"No."
"The exact opposite in fact." I added
"Then you really haven't found anything useful, have you?" She asked making him let out a sigh.
"No."
"Want to get something to eat? Me and Ash were planning to get some dinner together."
"Nooo...."
"Dude you two need to sort this out."
"Ah, you're expecting a delivery tonight." Angie stated making me nod.
"Zack is."
"And you're going to zoom him." She continued.
"Like the Indy 500 baby." He told before smiling at Angie, who in turn rolled her eyes at him.
"Well we are going to enjoy dinner." Angie told as she got up and intertwined our arms together.
"Dude seriously, sort this out." I told before we left.
"It will be sorted when I beat him!"
"I swear I'm gonna punch them." I told Angie as we walked out of the building.
"They are your best friends and roommates."
"Maybe I should have just gone homeless instead."
"Sweetie, do not say that. Even if it's a joke."
"Yeah I know. I'm glad for it.... this whole I'm the better man is not right."
"Agreed."