The CD

We were in Nestors dorm room looking around when Temperance spoke.
"What are we looking for?"
"I talked to a few of Nestor's teachers and a few students that he hung out with. He was a loner. Well, I mean he went to his classes but, you know, mainly he just stayed here in his room. That's it so I figured we'd come here and you could do your little anthropologist thing. Huh?" He told as he showed some of the music.
"I think I have that CD." I stated as Temperance laughed.
"Okay. He liked music. Heavy procession low frequencies for the most part. It's the stuff he probably liked before the implant. He could feel the vibrations in his chest. After the implant he started enjoying stuff with more melody. He was growing. He enjoyed it."
"Enjoying life is so peculiar.
"Enjoyment is the opposite of suicide." Seeley stated
"You've decided this isn't a suicide so you're collecting evidence to support that. By closing your mind you're missing important indicators." She told only for Seeley to pull a broken CD out of the trash.
"Oh yeah? So why did he throw this away? I mean hey it's flute music that's reason enough, but where's the case?"
"Probs with the others." I told as Temperance walked over to look at the CD's on the book case and I decided to follow.
"I...uh...These aren't organized." She stated
"Well, you know, girls they organize alphabetically."he stated making me give him a confused look.
"I organise them by how much I like the songs."
"Guys are more organic. Good stuff up to the left... Crap bottom right. Look at that." He told as he opened the case to find a burnt disc "Well I mean if he hated it why did he re-burn it."
I looked down and noticed it felt like I was being watched.
'I don't like that.'
"This isn't a CD it's a DVD." She told as I moved stuff and found a camera.
'Weird. This isn't a normal case.'