Oh yeah I have that one.

Me and Jack were working through the bear scat with Zack examining it. And it was safe to say Jack was annoyed he didn't get to see Toni I think it was.
"You knew I was waiting to see her again." He told
"You said you were waiting for your bear poop. I said 'are you excited about the excrement or the courier', and you said 'what do you think'." Zack shot back making me roll my eyes.
"And you thought I was actually excited about excrement?"
"You have to be clear." He told as he smiled
"It's just a chick. Jack, if you wanted to ask her for coffee, you should have done it when we first met her. Zack, I'm glad your working through the whole Naomi situation, but don't let this whole thing distract you from work and solving this murder."
"Are you jealous?" Jack asked
"No. I just find things like this, idiotic." I told before Jack began to shift through what was left over. "What's that?"
"It's a piece of undigested bone." He told making Zack take it and have a closer look.
"Metacarpal, I think that goes with my hand."
"Found part of a tin can." I told as I picked it up with tweezers. "Less tin fibers, a kind of sporocarp."
Jack picked up a red piece making us look over at it.
"Here's something..." he told before he looked at it under magnify glass. "Hair follicles, sebaceous glands...it's a layer of dermas."
"Pigmentation marks on the microphage." Zack added.
"Flap of skin with a tattoo. We need a tattoo expert." Jack told before looking towards me and Zack.
'Does he know?'

We were standing with Angie as she began to try and put the tattoo back together from what was found.
'He does not.'
"It's fairly simple, two colours...red and black...some kind of native design." She told
"She likes me more than she likes you." Jack told Zack.
"She said I was sweet." He fired back.
"I made her laugh at Jimmy's third nostril."
"That's pretty good...making a woman laugh at a third nostril." Angie told before looking towards me. "They don't know do they?"
"No they do not."
"We have a tentative coffee date." Jack told to signal they weren't listening to us anymore.
"She said she wanted to eat me up." Zack added
"Zack is definitely ahead on points." Angie told as she worked on redesigning the tattoo. "Ash don't you have one like this?"
"Think so."
"Can you show it so I can see?"
"Yeah sure." I told before taking off my lab coat, then my shirt and singlet so I was just in my bra.
I sat down in one of her chairs and slowly spun around so she could locate it as the boys stared in shock.
"Earth to you two. You good or are you just gonna keep staring?"
"Yeah." Jack told making me roll my eyes as they continued to stare.
"Found it. Right near this one." She told as she pointed to the anti-possession tattoo I had on my chest. "I like it."
"Same. Stops me from being possessed."
"Smart."
She quickly began to fill in the rest of the design before realising that part of it was covered.
"Ash, bra."
"On it." I told before looking at the boys. "Turn around."
They quickly turned around and I unhooked my bra to help move the strap that covered the part she needed as I held the rest of the bra to my chest. Once she got it Angie gave me a tap and I quickly hooked my bra back together.
"Can we look now?" Jack asked
"Yes." I told as I got my singlet back on.
They turned around and I noticed Zack had a slight blush on his face.
'Cute.'
I grabbed my shirt and buttoned it up as Angie completed the design.
"Well, there it is." She told making us all look.
"Dope." I told
"Why did you have the same tattoo as them?" Zack asked
"It's a Haida sun motif, it's for prosperity, wealth and good luck."
"Like the one to protect you from being possessed?" Jack asked
"Exactly."