Im screwed.

(Ash p.o.v)

Life has not been easy for me. I had to turn down lunch with Temperance and Angie since I felt like I was going to break down at any second. Seeley seemed to have suspected something since he came in and pulled me to the side.
"What's with the calls?"
"My landlord. We are sorting some stuff."
"Ash...."
"Don't call me Ash."
"Ashley, what's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong. Please just leave me along for this."
"I'm gonna trust you with something. I know a girl, she's suffers from panic attacks. I keep getting signs that you might have one."
"This the same girl who hates psychology but has a degree in it?"
"Yes. But are you actually ok?"
"Yes. I am actually ok." I told before my phone went off again.
"I need to get this." I told before leaving and walked past Zack as I picked the call up.
'Please be good news. This is my last chance.'

I was sitting in a corner of the closed dinosaur exhibit since they are planning on adding a new show stopper and I just stared at the bones or figures that they had made.
'I'm going to be homeless and my aunt will want me to take the opportunity to move to Virginia and I just might have to.'
I soon heard footsteps and I looked to see it was Zack. I couldn't hide my emotions this time so I just looked away from him and back towards the dead things. He didn't say anything and just came to sit next to me in silence before offering his hand to me. I gave a small smile towards the gesture and accepted it before I began to play with his hand. After awhile of silence between us he finally broke it.
"Ashley.... people say I haven't done anything wrong....."
"Because you haven't. This isn't because of you Zack."
"Is it about those calls?"
"In a week I will be homeless. I'm getting kicked out because of Victoria. I don't know what to do Zack." I told as I finally looked at him.
Once we made eye contact I couldn't help but begin to cry. He wrapped his arms around me and held me letting me take the time I needed.
'I don't want to leave them.'

(Zack p.o.v)

Once Ash had calmed down enough I took her to get some water before going to find Jack, since she promised to stay where she was. I walked into his and Ash's lab to see him going over stuff.
"We need to talk."
"Again. Ash isn't upset at you and I won't give you advice on sex."
"Ash is getting kicked out of her place and will be homeless in a week." I told making him stop what he was doing and turn to look at me.
"She's what?"
"She is getting kicked out. All the calls she was getting were apartments and houses saying sorry but they've accepted someone else. All the times she hasn't come to hang out with us, is because she's been looking for places and trying to convince her landlord to reconsider."
"Why did she hide it from us? We all would have helped."
"She didn't want us to be disappointed in her or for us to possibly make things work with us trying to protect her. Or that she might have to leave and move to Virginia to work with her aunt which isn't what she wants to do. She just.... didn't want us to be upset at her."
"Ok. I've got a plan Zack."