She a lil bitch!

(Ash p.o.v)

"We've got nothin' on these weapons!" I stated as I rested my head on the table.
"Have we tried them all?" Jack asked making me nod.
"Yeah."
"Got the results back from the bone." Zack told making us look towards him.
"You gonna spill the tea or hold it against us like some sick fuck?" I asked making them give me a confused look. "I'm slightly tired from everything. I want a nap."
"This is strange." He spoke.
"What's up?"
"The bone chip that was found. It's from a Caucasian male in his mid-30s."
"What?!" We both exclaimed towards Zack.

I rushed towards Temperance and Seeley with Zack so we could inform them about Zacks find.
"Yo Doc! Have we got the scoop for you!" I exclaimed as we neared.
"Dr. Brennan, based on your histology and the DNA, the bone chip found in Warren Granger's neck came from a Caucasian male, mid-30s." Zack quickly explained.
"McGruder. What? Can you get any more specific?" Seeley asked
"We need the weapon." Temperance stated.
"I can get a warrant, search the McGruder house for whatever you want." Seeley told though it was a pointless suggestion.
"That's the trouble. We don't know exactly what we're looking for." She told
"We hit a dead end trying to reverse engineer it from the mark on the neck. Too much damage and fragmentation." Zack told.
"We went through all the weapons the Jeffersonian had and that I keep here for tests. The marks match no common weapon and we have a few possibilities on what non weapons were used, but we got nothin' on that lead." I told.
"Wait. You said that in books you could find the real-world version. Kinda like how Edgar Monroe used Ashlyn Monroe's memory for a character in that devil series he has." She told
"Yeah. Well, I mean, if you know you, it's pretty obvious." Seeley told.
"Well, give me an example."
"Ashlyn Monroe being a lil bitch!" I told making them give me a confused look. "She's playing Dove, if you've read the book, Dove is a lil bitch."
"Zack." Seeley said making Zack wrap his arms around me before placing his hand on my mouth.
'Ok then.'
"Okay. Well, in your book, your partner's a former Olympic boxer who graduated from Harvard and spoke six different languages. In real life, you got me." He explained.
'Legit what I said.'
"So what you're saying is that reality falls far, far short of the fictional." She stated making us nod.
"Yeah. Thanks a lot, Bones." He told before leaving.
'I think if they knew who Ashlyn Monroe was, they wouldn't have allowed me to call them a lil bitch. Then again it's also funny to do shit like this.'