In the ionosphere.

I was walking towards Dr. Brennan's office when I heard the end of their conversation.
"Well our relationship has taken a whole new turn." Booth told before I entered after them.
"480 volts 350 amps." I told making them look towards me.
"Polina Decker?" Dr.Brennan asked making me nod.
"That's the voltage it would take to cause muscle spasms so strong they would fracture the bone. I even made sure through Ash which has her now experimenting with some ham just to make sure." I explained.
"That's not household current." She stated.
"They used a generator." Booth added.
"Zach, you are smart." Dr. Brennan told before Booth jumped in which surprised me a bit.
"Zach, this guy Decker, he's like you. He's in the whole stratosphere, IQ wise." He asked me.
"What's his IQ?" I asked intrigued on the whole thing.
"It's 163." He told making me and Dr.Brennan chuckle.
"He's not where Zach is."
"If he's in the stratosphere then I'm in the ionosphere. I'm very close in IQ with River to give you a point where I'm at." I told making him give a nod.
'Is he finally over acting like a child with me?'
"The point is, Decker escapes the U.S. Marshals, tries to contact his wife, finds out that she's been killed. What does he do next?"
"His IQ is not variable." I stated and I could tell he was growing annoyed at me again.
"Intelligence doesn't determine what you do so much as how effectively you do it." Dr.Brennan explained.
"It depends on what kind of person he is." I continued.
"Well you know he's a loving father, you know. Estranged from the mother of his child." He told making me walk directly up to Booth so I was in his face.
"Sound like anyone you know." I taunted
"Just back out of my personal space there buddy. I still will shoot you for what I know." He told.
"Give her another reason to hate you. Sure you wanna do that?" I asked before Dr.Brennan jumped in and made us focus on the case once again.
"Zach's right. If you were in Decker's position what would you do?" She asked.
'I can not wait for this to be over.'

I walked into Ash and Hodgins lab to see Ash was still testing the ham.
"They think it was a generator." I told making her place what she had and move to roll the generator she had.
I watched as she walked and saw a bit of a different side to Ash I didn't get to see. She seemed more cold towards things as she worked which seemed strange for me to see her have.
'I know I have feelings for her but, seeing her be like is surprises me.'
"You ok?" I asked making her look towards me and suddenly her attitude changed and she was back to her regular self that I saw.
"Sorry. I was zoning out. I just pictured that I was one of the tortures and that I was hurting someone."
"The victim?" I asked as I moved closer.
"No. I was picturing hurting someone who hurt me long ago. I of course could never act out on those behaviours it was easy to imagine it then anything else."
"Understandable." I told before she cut some of the ham and tried it.
"Oh shit that's good. Wanna try?" She asked holding a piece out to me.
"Sure." I told smiling towards her and took the piece before trying.
As I tried it I realised that it had an amazing taste, making me smile towards her more.
"You should cook more. It's extremely tasty." I stated making her smile.
"Thanks. I enjoy cooking I just don't do it as much as I could at the moment due to everything happening. I actually used to cook quite a bit with Henry when I was younger."
"Who's Henry?"
"He was a father figure of mine when I was younger. I actually met him when he had his son and his friend bring cookies to us to welcome us to the neighbourhood when I first moved in to their home town. Became very close with them. Shawn actually was in Hollywood while I was and it was quite nice spending time with him." She told making me have to hide the pain I felt from his name.
'She's in a relationship now. How could I forget that even for just a moment?'
"Maybe when this is done we can all celebrate." She told.
"That would be nice."