Return to Wong Foos.

I walked in with Seeley and Temperance only for my phone to ring again.
"Sid you know what I'll have." I told before walking out to take the call.

(Zack p.o.v)

I watched as Ash left the building and I noticed she was looking more sad then recently.
"Do you have a crush on Ash?" Angela asked as Temperance sat with us.
"I don't we are just friends. Are you sure I haven't done anything wrong?" I asked
"Sweetie I'm sure. She's just busy talking to her landlord."
"Seems to be happening more ever since Victoria let Oak out of her room and then complained about it." DR.Brennan stated
"Might be solving issues that keeps arising." Angela stated
"She looks more upset." I added
"What do you mean she looks upset?" She asked
"I mean she looks more upset then her normal happy self. Has no one else been noticing it?"
"Noticing what?" Jack asked as he sat with us.
"Ash apparently been looking more sad recently." Angela stated.
"I've noticed. I just figured it was to do with not getting enough sleep while she sorts the problem out with her Landlord." Dr.Brennan added.
"Let's just keep this to ourselves. I'm sure if Ash needed help she would tell us." Angela told before Ash came back and took the spot Dr.Brennan had since she went to talk to Booth.
"Man I could sleep." She told before leaning against Angela.
'I feel like there's more to this then everyone thinks."