Dudes Imma start hitting if I cant see.

(Ash p.o.v)

Zack came back after like an hour or so and with a blindfold.
"Dude.... should I ask?"
"You need to put this on." He told as he held it out for me.
"You know if you wanted to have sex with me, all ya had to do was say so." I told making him blush.
"That isn't about that Ash."
"Zack. Sweetie. I love ya and everything but it was a joke. Unless you actually want to then...."
"Ash."
"Again a joke." I told before putting the blindfold on and making it so I can't see. "Also just so you are aware. My dislike of people touching me increases when I can't see."
"Don't worry. You can even hold onto my arm if it makes you feel more comfortable with this."
I stretched my arm out to touch his making me quickly pull back. I soon felt his hand slowly wrap around my wrist before bringing it onto his arm. Once I grabbed on he let go and helped me stand up. He began to lead me somewhere and even though being blindfolded was not a friend of mine he made me felt more at ease with it. We soon came to a halt and the blind fold was taken off. As my eyes adjusted to the light people yelled surprise making me punch the closest person to me making us all look at shock.
"Maybe the blindfold wasn't the best option." Jack stated
"How was I punched?!" Seeley asked
"I don't like blindfolds." I told before Angie came and gave me a hug. "So I'm guessing Zack snitched.... or I'm fired. Am I fired cause big mood."
"Sweetie why didn't you tell us you were getting kick out of your place?" Angie asked as she pulled away.
"Because I didn't want to feel like a burden to you guys."
"Sweetie you could never."
"Angie.... you've met my fam. You know what I know that no one but us know."
"I just wish you would have told us. We could have helped."
"There's nothing to help me with. I'm homeless in a week, and your place is not suitable for my things. And I don't want to live at Temperance, no offence but I would rather not live with the chick who is kinda my boss."
"Non taken."
"And I fucken hate Seeley so that option is also a no go."
"Sweetie, that's why we threw this party for you."
"Oh my god.... it's a your homeless now party ain't it. Now I know how Shawn felt when he got kicked out of his apartment and had to crash at mine in Pennsylvania since he was like a state over. That was fun."
"You lived in Pennsylvania?" Seeley questioned
"Yeah. See you still haven't read my file."
"I can't access your file."
"Yeah I know. I did that so no one could find information on me when I was 16."
"Then why would you tell me to do that?!"
"Because it's funny!"
"Anyway, Ash you haven't read the banner yet." Jack told making me look.
"Congratulations Ashley on becoming the.... new roommate of Jack Hodgkin and Zack Addy." I read out before looking at both of them. "You guys are serious?!"
"I mean you practically already live with us." Zack stated
"And we have enough room for all your things." He added
"Guys!" I exclaimed as I pulled them both into a hug. "Thank you both so much."
"No problem Ash. Besides," he began as we pulled apart. "I was gonna ask you to move in since Victoria just makes it hell there."
"I feel like I might cry again." I told before looking at them all and pointed at them. "No chick flick moments though."
"Where did you hear that?" Seeley asked
"Something I heard when I was younger." I explained.
"She's never told us who." Angie added.
"Shall we eat the cake that we got to celebrate?" Temperance asked.
"Cake!"
"Oh good. I'm not too late." Goodman told as he walked in.
"Thank you all for this." I told
"We'd do anything for you Ash." Angie told as she gave me another hug and kissed the top of my head.

We were packing things away in my apartment when Jack exclaimed from my room.
"Why are there more guitars?!"
"I like guitars!" I shouted back.
"If only he knew the reason why." Angie told in my ear before moving the box she had to the corner where the other full ones were.
"I'm surprised you let Booth come and help." Temperance stated as she put more books into the box she had.
"I wanted to see if he could figure out my last job from this."
"Hey guys check it out." He told making us all look to see he was wearing my cowboy hat with a smile. "I'm like a cowboy."
"God you really fit into the fed role don't you." I told making him give me an annoyed look.
"You know out of everything you seem to be. This set up was not what I was expecting." He told as Jack came walking back with Zack.
"I tried to hide them Ash." Zack told before we looked to see Jack had my vintage Babushka doll.
"Why is there a whole collection of these in your room?" He asked
"Jack please be careful with that."
"I didn't expect you to own those type of things." Seeley stated
"Where'd you get the cowboy hat?" Jack asked
"Found it in the hallway closet. There's other outfits in there." Seeley told as I got up and took the doll out of Jack's hands.
"I remember seeing that when we were younger." Angie told "It's like it's never aged a day."
"I've taken great care in them. Even restored one of the more common ones there. So much work."
"You ok Ash?" Jack asked
"Yeah, they were just my mothers. So I've kept care of them as long as I could. I think I'll pack them so I know they won't get damaged." I told before going to my room.
'I'm so glad I got them.'