I hate drugs.

"Zackey where are we going?"
"I've been told to take you here to help you burn energy."
"Why? I'm cool. Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool."
"I actually don't know how I'm meant to help you burn energy."
"Fighting. Burns a lot of energy and it helps you be healthy." I explained.
"I don't fight. That's why you've become a personal body guard of sorts for me, Angela and Jack."
"True true true true true." I told as I jumped up and tackled him into another hug.
"Oh you are very affectionate when your on drugs."
"Think it's linked to me not having a lot of affection in my childhood. Did you know I took down two big ass dudes?"
"Yes you did tell me that."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"I don't remember that. And I remember things."
"Do you really have a restraining order against your father?"
"I do. Long story. Boring story. Long boring story." I told before letting go.
"Maybe running will help you." He told
"I can run so fast!"
"Then we will go to the parking lot and you can show me how fast you can run."
"Yes yes yes yes!" I exclaimed before we went there.

I was resting on the empty autopsy table next to the one with the mummy on it, with my headphones on while Jack, Temperance and Angie worked.
"Crystal meth is made from cold medicine, lye and the strike pads from matchbooks. The body was not designed to deal with that kind of assault." Jack told
"So I'm finding out." Temperance told
"My brain is owie." I stated
"Chamomile tea? It's very soothing." Jack added
"No, I just need your results." She told
"How about a stick to pry the monkey off your back?"
"Are you sure you need me here?"
"Payback for showing me the good life."
"I just want my brain to stop being owie. And my body aches."
"Maybe you shouldn't have done 50 runs around the parking lot." Jack told
"I did that?"
"You don't remember?"
"No I don't. Seems my memory's become fuzzy when I'm high on meth."
"Ok, so how is my man, the Tut?" Seeley asked
"In better shape than I am." Temperance told
"Why do I have a fuzzy memory of Seeley grabbing me?" I asked as I finally sat up.
"Because you were going to do a backflip off the balcony."
"Smart move."
"Because you could have hurt yourself?" He asked
"No. I don't do backflips." I told making Jack laugh.
"The meth found in his lungs and nasal passages matches the meth that juiced Angela, Energy girl and the good doctor here." Jack told as he hands the report to Temperance.
"Can you please keep it clinical?" She asked
"So, uh, he died of an overdose." Seeley asked
"Maybe Ash's dad died of one." Jack told making me give him a confused look.
"What? I'm confused." I told as Temperance went through the report.
"Asphyxiation. Meth coated the alveoli in his lungs, making breathing impossible." She told
"So, uh, he overdosed with his meth behind the wall." Seeley wondered.
"Well, the space was too narrow for him to squeeze through. He got stuck, the bag broke, and when he gasped for air he inhaled and died instantaneously."
"I'm sorry could we like back up to the thing Jack said before?" I asked only to have it ignored.
"The dry air convection behind the wall removed most of the moisture from his body." Temperance told
"How long was he, uh, in there?" Seeley asked
"Judging from the acrid mites in his ears, I'd say six weeks." Jack told.
"Hey, didn't he have hands?" Seeley asked as he pointed to the mummy.
"Yes he did. But let's circle back here. What did you say Jack?"
"That your father might have died from an overdose. Cause he does drugs." He told
"Who told you?" I asked
"What's with her not remembering?"
"My memory is fuzzy from when I was hyped up on meth."
"So you don't remember telling us your father did drugs and you have a restraining order against him?" Seeley asked
"I said that?!"
"Yeah. Especially since you called Zack, Zackey and kept hugging him."
"Yeah that actually sounds like me. But back to the father thing. We ignore that and never talk about it."
"Why is it that you won't talk about your family?" Jack asked "I mean we don't even know if you have siblings or not. Just a cousin."
"Well you see here Jack."
"Yeah?"
"I don't have to tell you about my family. Cause your never gonna meet any one from my family but my cousin." I told before leaving to get something to help with my brain situation.
"That's no fair Ash!" He exclaimed making me give a salute.
'This is why I didn't go drugs.'