Through the hospital we go.

(Ash p.o.v)

I went gliding through the halls on the trolley and I ended up running into Angie.
"Ash!"
"Hey." I told before she gave me a hug.
'I feel like she needs it. Cause of me.'
"How you feeling?" She asked once she pulled away.
"Like I want to find a pit that never ends so I can just forget this world and cry myself to death.... So the usual emotions for this week."
"Have you eaten yet today?"
"Haven't been hungry."
"What about something to drink?"
"I had some water some time ago."
"Well that's good."
"I guess. So why are you here?"
"Just visiting an artist in the making. The daughter of Cullen is here."
"Ah right. Think I dropped some flowers off in her room when she was sleeping and the parents weren't there."
"How about we get something to eat after I'm done. You don't have to talk, and you can just eat some fries or something that will warm you up." She told making me give a small nod before I gave a quick smile.
"Sure. I'll let you get back to your thing." I told making her smile and nod before I left.

(Angie p.o.v)

I was back in Amy's hospital room and I was showing her art being projected onto the wall.
"It's pretty excellent, huh?" I asked as she walked closer.
"Is that mine?"
"Uh huh." I told giving a small smile and she walked right up to it and touched the projection, in awe of it.
"How'd you do that?" She asked not removing her eyes from it.
"Most of the time I restore and enhance old bones, so this is a lot more fun." I explained as she couldn't stop touching her drawing.
"It's hard, you know? One second I'm at school and I'm gonna be an artist and the next...My friends don't know what to say. My parents are scared. Things change, I guess." She told
"Yeah. Yeah, sometimes they do. My family went through it with my cousin." I told thinking about when I got told what happened to Ash all those years ago.
"What happened to her?"
"She was shot. Robbery gone wrong. She spoke to us when we first got there but afterwards.... She shut down and didn't speak for weeks, all she could do was just cry and we helped nurse her back to health. Once a week now every year since then she just kinda returns to that state. We just all worry about her and never know how to help other then just letting us talk while she stays quiet." I told and she held a look of understanding.
'I hope one day she will get better.'
"Angela? Is the Louvre just unbelievable?" She asked breaking the silence.
"It's the most beautiful place you'll ever see." I told.
"Maybe you can tell me about it sometime."
"You'll go there yourself. I know you will." I told making her smile as she continued to look at her art.
'Why do bad things happen to the people who don't deserve it the most.'

(Zack p.o.v)

I was working on the remains we got ahold of with Dr. Brennan and Booth watched us.
'Feels slightly weird he is just watching.'
"Kelly DeMarco, age 32, dead of lung cancer two months ago." I told as Dr. Brennan placed a bone on a dish.
"Take a biopsy of this ulna graft from Ms. DeMarco and compare it with the core sample from Amy's leg." She ordered making me nod and take it from her.
"Look, I spoke to DeMarco's husband. She, uh, had the accident, she had all the operations. You know, she never smoked a cigarette in her whole life only to die of lung cancer eight months ago." Booth explained as I placed the dish under the microscope to check it.
"When your number's up, I guess, right? I never understood that saying 'when your number's up.' Numbers and equations are quantitative and predictable." I told as I looked through the lens. "Everyone knows when a number's up."
"How do you listen to this all day?" Booth questioned Dr. Brennan.
"I find intelligence soothing."
"Do you know what's going on with Ash, Zack?"
"You still can't call her Ash. And no I don't. She's never told me and has shut me out as she does with everyone around this time." I told
"Feel bad for her."
"We all do. But if she doesn't want to tell us then we respect her wishes till she does. It's all we can do at this time, just pretend like this week didn't happen when she returns." Dr, Brennan told before I spoke again.
"It's amazing how quickly this spread." I told as it showed on the computer screen for them. "The grafts went into this woman's body and within weeks, the cancer cells metastasized to her lungs. By then, the disease was unstoppable."
"Same bones, same donor, same disease." She told
"Look, I got three agents out there right now searching for BioTech. But all we have to work on is this email address assigned to a fictitious name. Ok, let's just...let's just say that Ogden and this, uh, fake tissue lab are in cahoots. How many other bones out there can be from the same donor?" Booth questioned.
"There are 206 bones in the human body, Agent Booth. Of those, any number of them are graftable." I explained.
"Ok, you're saying that hundreds of people could still be out there with cancer time bombs in them and not even realize it?" He asked and we nodded.
"We need to call every hospital in the DC area. If they acquired BioTech grafts at the same time as Amy, those recipients need to be tracked down and tested immediately." Dr. Brennan told.
"Fine, if you're right, then the Bureau can officially designate this a serial killing." He told as I continued to work at the computer.
"Agent Booth, the records you've been waiting for." I told making him walk over to look at the screen, where a picture of Ogden come up next to some text.
"Oh, look at this. Alexandra Combs...she wasn't lying. Background check turns up that Ogden was fired from a private hospital in Denver." He told
"Reason?" Dr. Brennan asked.
"Accepting a bribe for bumping someone up in the donor lists. This guy is dirty." He told.
'I hope Ash has eaten today. She won't answer my texts.'