1 dead, 2 dead, got no more to count with.

I was on the platform in the lab with Doc, Zack and Jack as we worked on the new body that we found.
"Puparia casing of tineid moths puts the time of death of this one at about a year," Jack began before I took over.
"Bout six months before the girl, I'd say."
"Heart shaped pelvic inlet, long projections of bone into the rib cartilage suggest we have a male over sixty." Zack stated.
"Anthropometrics suggests Hispanic origins." Doc told
"So same as the other gal then?" I asked having her nod as Goodman came onto the platform.
"We've reassembled the rosary found on the young woman. The carving of fire in the centerpiece is an archetypal symbol found at an area of El Salvador since the Chaparrastique volcano erupted in 1787." He told.
"So this might indicate where the female victim's from?" Doc asked.
"Yeah, a village called Milagro de la Paz in the southeast of the country." Bossman told.
"I was there three years ago identifying victims of the death squads." She told before Angie came over with a sketchbook.
"I finished the sketch of the woman. She was pregnant, starting over in a new country, so I gave her a smile, made her look hopeful." She told showing it.
"Thanks Angela. Alright, let's clean the bones so we can find a cause of death." Doc told making me get excited.
"Can I use the bats?!"
"Yes, you can use the bats now." She told making me jump in my spot as Zack looked at the pelvis region of the bones.
"I think I just found it." He told placing a magnifying lens over it and I instantly got upset.
"Da fuck Zack. I wanna tests my bats." I told making him go to say something only for Doc to jump in stopping him.
"It's a bullet. Looks like steel core, copper jacket."
"Military issue. Those are the kinds of weapons gangs like." Jack told
"They escape from the death squads and wind up being killed by the same weapon that they were running from." She told.
"I've got a few to test out. Possibly illegal, they were gifts from an ex of mine."
"How long to get them here?"
"Oh I keep them in my car. Don't tell Seeley or any person apart of the force, pretty sure I could get arrested even though I have a license to carry as well as have the paper work to own them.... I'll go get them. Angie, can you help?" I asked making her nod.
'This will be interesting.'

I opened the back of my car and climbed in as Angie stood with the boxes we'd need.
"So where do you keep them?" She asked making me open the panels where I kept them.
"I've got more in my seats."
"Oh damn this is really something. Dad would be impressed."
"Thanks. My ex with the green eyes helped me do this when I was 21. That was a real fun couple of weeks."
"You are so weird."
"You love it." I told grabbing the ones I needed and put them in the box. "I just realised how suspicious this probably looks. Shit fuck outta luck I guess."

(Zack p.o.v)

'I think Ash is still upset with me about the bats.'
I was working in my lab examining the remains more, with Dr. Brennan and Angela since Ash was testing the bullets. I was looking at the screen and I quickly worked something out.
"This is interesting." I spoke making Angela speak.
"Interesting or horrible? Because sometimes, it's the same thing with you. I actually can't tell if you got it off of Ash or she got it off of you."
"I believe we both didn't get it off the other. This hole in the sternum, it's definitely not a gunshot wound." I explained making Dr. Brennan speak up.
"It's a sternal foramen." She told as Ash walked in pushing the cart that held the boxes of guns.
"Ok, I've fired all my guns. And taped them to the gun they belong to." She told. "What I miss?"
"The hole on the chest is a sternal foramen." Angela told.
"Okay then."
"I found the same exact thing on the female victim's sternum. It seemed like a meaningless anomaly." I told.
"It's a hereditary condition. The two victims were related." She told as Hodgins walked in.
"Based on their ages, father and daughter."
"o father and daughter buried next to each other, right? Then dug up. But then the father is reburied, why?" Angela questioned.
"It's not obvious to you guys?" Ash asked before Hodgins took over.
"The gangbanger was probably taking the daughter to be reburied when the cops pulled him over."
"This is the stuff that Booth is good at...the murky ways of the human heart." Dr. Brennan spoke making me agree with her. "All that."
"We work the hard evidence." I added
"We've used up all the evidence." Hodgins told
"Not exactly." Ash told making us look towards her.
"What haven't we used up?" He questioned.
"Bullets." She told pointing to the box. "I also know a lot of gangs due to tutoring people's siblings, so a lot owe me favours and I can ask what guns they use."
"You know gangs?" I asked with Hodgins.
"Where the fuck do you think I go most of Saturdays?"
"We don't know." Hodgins stated.
"Maybe we hold off on gang related things for now." Angela told.
"Okay." She told and we could tell Dr. Brennan was a bit exasperated.
"OK. Let's just...you know what? Let's pretend we're Booth, ok?" She told causing Hodgins to get into it.
"Oooh! Let, let, let me try! Ooh." He told before making a motion that Booth is somewhat known to make with whatever was in his hand, causing Ash and Angela to smile as he did his best impersonation "The daughter got pregnant from the killer in El Salvador, then came here. He catches up to him, they fight."
"He joins a gang and then kills her." Angela told as she laughed a bit.
"The father comes after him seeking revenge and the killer kills him. Oh!" He finished.
"No, no. The father's death preceded the daughter's by at least six months." Dr. Brennan told.
"She also got pregnant in America dumbass." Ash added.
"How do you know?!" He questioned making me think the same thing.
"I know pregnancy's, and she got pregnant after her fathers death."
"Oh, have you been pregnant before?" Jack asked
"Yeah I have. I have a daughter that no one knows about." She told and we knew she was joking.
"Sometimes it's not fun making jokes with you Ash."
"And yet you are friends with me." She stated as I looked up from the bones.
"I found something. I can't get this bullet out of the pelvic bone." I told before pulling the magnifying glass for a better look, and Dr. Brennan does just that.
"Oh, wow." She spoke making the others pull a confused look.
"The bone started healing around the bullet. See the remodeling?" I told
"This wound healed years ago, he didn't die by being shot." She stated.
"Tough old bastard." Hodgins tolf.
"Are you fucken kidding me?! I spent half an hour collecting bullets that are not needed?! Hold one second." She told before grabbing a throwing knife she had on her and turned to the wooded board and threw the knife into it before turning back around. "Alright continue."
"Someone's mad." Hodgins told.
"You would as well, if you spent half of a fucken hour firing guns to compare to the one Zack found, only for it to not matter in the end!" She exclaimed before turning back around and throwing another one into the board. "Thank you for keeping the board here."
"How was he murdered?" Angela asked as she pulled Ash into a hug and rub her back to help calm her.
"He wasn't murdered." Dr. Brennan told.
"Metastatic carcinoma." I explained as the cause.
"Probably originating in the prostate." She continued.
"So, he survives being shot, but then he dies of cancer?" Angela asked.
"Mega tough old bastard." Both Ash and Hodgins told as one causing them to high five.
"Yeah."
"I'm hungry for a pie." Ash stated before looking up and Angela. "Cafe?"
"Sure sweetie." She told before they started to leave.
"I'm getting three pies, cause I'm hungry hungry."
'Yeah I definitely think Ash is upset at me now.'