Makes sense to me.

Thankfully after Zack had called Temperance and Seeley came back to the lab. I was able to find them so we could go over what was known and what not.
"You told her that her son didn't tell her about being sick to make her feel better." Temperance questioned making me remember something I had buried deep in my mind.
"Mm-hmm."
"You don't really believe that." She stated.
'I do.'
"People don't actually do that." He told as they continued to go back and forth.
"So you told her to make her feel better?"
"Right."
"So you just did what you said people don't do. I wonder why he didn't tell his mother."
"Well, maybe he was all caught up in the romance of being a dying superhero. You know, adolescent angst, all that." Seeley stated.
'Man he is dumb.'
"What do you really think?" She asked making him sigh before speaking again.
"The truth is I think the boy was looking to be a man. All on his own without any help. He was doing the best that he could."
"Heroes don't whine about being sick."
"Something like that. Poor kid."
"He wouldn't have told his parents so they weren't burdened with the knowledge of what was happening. Not fully about being a man but doing one last good deed before leaving this earthly plain." I told making them look towards me.
"What?" They both asked.
"When someone's going through events where they'll most likely die.... The pretend that everything is fine so the ones they love won't worry. When knowing your life may end, some do good so that when they die they know that their life wasn't fully meaningless.... Some make you leave them to protect you from being hurt for their good deed. Life is meaningless when you know your life is going to end." I told before Jack, Angie and Goodman walked in distracting what I had said mere moments ago.
"Do they know about the leukemia?" Jack asked
"No. He kept it a secret." She told looking towards me but I knew they both were giving me glances to see why I knew all that.
'Maybe I should have kept quiet.'
"Tough guy, huh?" Jack asked.
"You were right on before about the kid knowing he was facing imminent death. This changes motivation." Seeley told
"The killer's motivation?" He asked making me give him a confused look.
"No. Warren Granger's."
"You think he was emboldened by the knowledge he was going to die." Goodman asked
"He went looking for a fight." Jack added before Angie continued.
"He went looking for the Twisted."
"Wait. No. Wait. We are allowing the comic book story to generate too many hypotheses." Temperance stated.
"I only heard the 'go get the bad guy' hypothesis." Jack told.
"It's too general." Goodman stated.
"Yes. Perhaps the Opalescence represented Warren's better nature and the Twisted was a reflection of his darker sexual impulses. A theme I assume is common in teenage fiction. And the drawings-" Temperance told before pausing like she was working something out.
"Hello? Bones?"
"The drawings... Warren wrote the comics but there was no evidence in his room that he knew how to draw." She told as Zack walked in.
"Dr.Brennan, I found an extra piece of bone I can't account for."
"Someone else drew the comic." She told before leaving making Angie flip through the comic to see who did.
"Stew Ellis." She told
"What about him?" Seeley asked.
"Look. Warren Granger wrote this comic book, but it was drawn by Stew Ellis." She told making Seeley rush after him.
"Anyone else thinkin' this case is weird?" I asked making them all nod.
'Cool.'