Its snowing drugs.

~(episode 6: The Man in the Wall.)~

"What do you mean your going to a club? You never go to clubs."
"Angie says I gotta since I haven't experienced all of life yet."
"But you hate clubs since there's touching involved."
"That's what I said. But she says I gotta at least try it once."
"But we were meant to watch reruns of Firefly again."
"I know Bone boy. Hopefully I can sneak out when Angie isn't paying attention so I can watch at least some."
"Hopefully."
"Sorry again for this. She kinda sprung it on me."
"It's ok Ash. You also don't have to apologise since Angela wants you to experience some form of what some would say a normal life."
"True. Man why was it easier to get married to the devil on a drunken bender then going to clubs."
"I know that's a joke because the devil doesn't exist." He told making me laugh.
"Yes Zack. It was a joke."
"Ready to go sweetie?" Angie asked as her and Temperance came over.
"I would rather not go but I gotta to experience clubs. I'll talk to you later Zack."
"Talk to you later." He told before I hung up.
"Awwww." They both told
"We are just friends you two."
"Yeah who always hang out with one another." Angie told
"That's what friends do."
"He also holds you in high regards. You mean a lot to him." Temperance stated.
"He means a lot to me as well."
"She calls him bone boy."
"And he hasn't thought of one for me back." I told with a smile.
'God I hope I'm not there for long.'

"All right, everybody. We're gonna keep it crunking here tonight. Tonight the Basement Club brings to you the number one deejay around town, Deejay Rulz! Give it up!" The MC told to the club making me drink the beer I got.
'I hate clubs.'
"Feels good, doesn't it? Being with people who are alive?"
"It's very stimulating, I have to admit." Temperance told
"I was correct in my assumption that I would hate it here. People keep touching me."
"Sweetie lighten up. People are going to brush up against you."
"And I'm gonna break their wrist."
"Don't do that."
"Make no promises."
"We are so gonna tear it up tonight." She told to try and lighten the mood.
"That's slang, right?" Temperance asked
"Right."
"Is my costume all right?"
"It's an outfit Temperance." I stated as I got another beer.
"Sweetie, it's not a costume. It's a cute outfit. And yes, it looks perfect. Ash you should try a martini." She told before having some of her own.
"I like beer though."
"Wanna explain why?"
"Ex dude I dated for a bit. We always drank beer."
"It's very-it's very warm in here." Temperance told
"No, because it looks great." Angie told before taking us both by the arm and making us walk away from the bar. "We are so getting checked out!"
"They ain't my type."
"Sweetie live a little."
"I love this music." Temperance told.
"I prefer rock. But it is quite good."
"Deejay Rulz, he is so hot." Angie told as they danced and I just swayed side to side like I was dancing.
"It's so tribal."
"Don't say 'tribal', sweetie."
"Why? Oh, because of all the black people?"
"Temperance this is how bar fights start." I told as I noticed people were looking over at us.
"Sweetie, just for tonight, have fun, stop dissecting and take part." Angie told
"African-Americans aren't the only ones with tribal heritage." Temperance told
"You say we're natives of some tribe?" Some chick said.
'Here we go.'
"Anthropologically speaking, we're all members of tribes."
"You better shut your mouth."
"Aye you better learn some history chick." I told as more people gathered around us.
"I just meant hip-hop mirrors the direct visceral connection you see in tribal communication."
"What?" Some guy asked
"After the Cartesians split in the 17th century, we separated our mind from our bodies the numinous from the animalistic ."
"Are you calling me an animal, fool?" Some other chick asked making me put myself between them.
"No, fool. She's using Descartes' philosophy to say she's down with the music." Another lady told
"Who you calling a fool, fool?" She asked as she shoved her making her fall before she turned back to Temperance . "Get out of my way."
"There you go!" Someone exclaimed.
Someone tried to shove Temperance but she reacted quickly to it. Some one went to throw a punch towards me only for me to use it to my advantage. I grabbed ahold of them and brought them to the ground and I pulled to the point their arm nearly dislocated.
"Yield Bitch!" I told to the man.
"I yield! I yield!" He exclaimed making me let him go and got up only to be pulled away by Angie.
"We're going, we're going." She told
"I made a big ass dude yield." I told with a smile.
"Sweetie you could get arrested."
"Bro the dude started it by trying to punch me."
"You shouldn't have done that, bitch!" A dude told as he went to grab Temperance.
Before I could see what happened some other guy grabbed ahold of me, making me swing in a way so I got up onto his shoulders.
"Yippee ki yay mother fucker!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his head and pulled him down to the ground.
Just as I got up the man that Temperance was fighting crashed into a wall breaking open one of the sidings. The crowd ooh'd at it as some white powder was released into the room, and began to fall on us all. Angela got some of the powder on her finger and licked it off while I just rubbed it between my fingers.
"That's what I'm talking about right there." The dude on the stage exclaimed.
"Uh oh." Angie told as she looked towards me.
"Yeah it's snowing drugs in here."
'This will not be fun.'
"Yo, yo, yo. Check this out." Some dude said
"What is it?" A female asked making us look towards the wall to see a mummified skeleton was there.
"Look at that fool man."
"The wall."
"What the hell is it?"
"It's a dead body dumbass!" I exclaimed as Temperance turned to us with a perplexed expression.
'Maybe I should have tried harder to not have us come here.'