Wow. She really dead.

We ended up staying late into the night and I was looking at the body trying to determine what was most likely the cause of death as Zack took pictures of the skeleton.
"Remains are wrapped in four-milled, flat poly-construction sheeting." Temperance told
"PVC coated chicken wire." Zack added
"Weighted" she told as she picked a bit up to show it before letting go of it again. "That's why the body didn't surface during decomposition. The skeleton is complete but the skull is in fragments."
"You know, if you truly think about it.... we aren't the skeleton but the brain inside the skeleton." I told making Zack take a look towards me before continuing to take photos.
"How tired are you Ash?"
"Somewhat."
"What can you tell me?" Seeley asked as he walked over towards them.
"Not much. She's a young woman, probably between 18 and 22, approximately five foot three, race unknown, delicate features. Any idea on weapons Ashley?"
"Nada yet doc. Hard to tell at the moment what could have been damaged in death." I stated
"That's all?" He asked with sarcasm on his voice.
"Tennis player." She added
"How do you get a pretty tennis player out of that yuck?"
"Epiphyses fusion gives age, pelvic bone shape gives sex." He told before Doc continued.
"Bursitis in the shoulder, somebody this young, must be an athletic injury."
"When did she die?" Seeley asked
"Ehhhh....." Temperance began before stopping.
"Ehhhh... What does that even mean?" He asked with a mocking tone at the start.
"Means wait until our bug and slime guy and gal takes a look." Zack told.
"Yeah I can't do much here without the stuff at the labs to help." I stated hoping he would believe us and not try to have us speed through it.
"No clothing." Temperance told
"You know, in my line of work, no clothes usually means a sex crime."
"She could have been a nudist." I stated.
"In my line of work, it could also mean the victim favored natural fibers." Temperance told
"Your suit, for example, will outlast your bones by decades." Zack told Seeley making me smirk.
"It's true. We could identify you based on your clothes if you do what all the feds do, which is write their names on the tags." I told making Zack and Temperance smile.
"Collect silt, 3 meters radius, to a depth of 10 cm." She told Zack and me before bringing her attention back to Seeley. "Your FBI forensics team can take the plastic and the chicken wire, we'll take the rest,
"After we do this Zack, we are getting something to eat cause I am hungie."
"Of course."
"How were you hired by the Jeffersonian?" Seeley asked making me look towards him.
"Because I'm smarter then you in multiple ways." I told making the other two chuckle as he gave me an annoyed look.

After we had done what we needed to we headed off to get food.
"I'm surprised you weren't shot by Agent Booth."
"We both know if he shot me I would deck him."
"Dr.Brennan would also punch him."
"And you would freak out about me dying." I told
"You would have been shot. Of course I would freak out." He told.
"Well anyway. Chinese?"
"I'm ok with that."
"Cool beans.

We were walking inside the Jefferson with Dr.Goodman and Temperance in front of us while we trailed behind them.
"Dr. Goodman, I wish you wouldn't just give me to the FBI." Temperance told
"As a federally funded institution, the Jeffersonian must seize every opportunity to prove our worth to our friends in Congress which means, I loan you out as I see fit, especially to federal agencies." He told
"'Loan out' implies property Dr. Goodman and the FBI will never respect me as property." Temperance added
"Shouldn't we not want to be seen as property?" I questioned making Goodman look over at me quickly.
"I do not view you as property Dr. Brennan, you are one of the Jeffersonian's most valuable assets."
"An asset is, by definition, property." Zack told
"What's the rule Mr. Addy?" Goodman asked making Zack let out a sigh.
"You only converse with PhD's. You realize I am half way through two Doctorates? Two halves make a whole, so mathematically speaking..."
"Go polish a bone Mr. Addy!" He told
"Couldn't I just lend one of mine to him so you'll talk to him?" I asked
"You know that's not how it works Ashley." He told before him and Temperance left.
"Well that's just rude." I stated
"Mathematically speaking I do have a whole of a PhD." He told
"Yeah and I am fine with lending you one."
"How would that work?"
"Got no fucken clue. Let's go find Angie and Jack." I told before walking off with him following after me.