The beans are nearly spilt.

I was in Angie office with, Doc, Bossman and of course Angie, and we all gathered around the Angelator reviewing the victims and their profile from the plane crash.
"Plane crash victim number four, captain Jacob Howard, pilot, age forty-seven, height five foot six, weight approximately one hundred and sixty seven pounds." Angie explained making Doc speak up.
"Overlay the photograph. Frontal zygomatic sutures line up, cranial meninges are in sync."
"Excellent that's one more off our list." Goodman told.
"So why am I here?" I asked.
"To help teach you more on your newest doctorate, Ashley." Goodman explained.
'Da fuck!'
"Victim number five, Shen Ru Fong, age fifty-six, height five foot six, weight approximately one hundred and forty pounds." Angie told continuing the discussion at hand.
"Yes that's terrific except we knew all of these people were on the plane. What the state department wants to know is the identity of our mystery woman. I hope I can count on your full energies on this Dr. Brennan." Goodman told.
"If I could be completely honest sir..." Doc began only to be interrupted by Jack and Zack walking in.
"Toxicology reports came back from all six victims. Pilot and co-pilot were clean. Our two Chinese nationals had elevated levels of alcohol and Sildenafil more commonly know as Viagra and our mystery girl showed traces of alcohol and cocaine. So will the cover up start now or somewhere between here and the State Department?" Jack told making Goodman look towards Doc as Zack came next to me and leaned to whisper in my ear since I slouching.
'Maybe I should fix my posture. It wouldn't be good for my back in the long run, especially if I'm to have children of my own in the future. My back was so sore later on in that.'
"I was wondering if I could ask you something later." Zack quietly told so no one else heard.
"Always dude." I whispered back before we tuned into what Bossman was saying to Temperance.
"You were saying about being completely honest?" He asked.
"Yes sir. Regarding the bone shards...." she began only for Zack to cut in.
"Uh, the prostitute was six inches taller then anyone else on the flight and she had occupational stress markers."
"Let's not call her a prostitute yet, Mr. Addy. What occupational markers?" Goodman asked once it connected at what Zack has said.
"Eh, it's a foot thing." Both me and Jack told as one.
"She was a fetishist?" He questioned surprised.
"Hey, I don't kink shame here..... unless it's necrophilia and or anything involving people using fecal matter or urine apart of sex. That shit grossed me the fuck out." I stated making Zack rub my back.
"Both her Cuboid and Medico Malleolus show signs of wear." Zack told.
"You can relax Dr. Goodman. She wore extremely high stiletto heels." Doc stated relaxing him in the matter.
"I reconstructed her face from the partial skull." Angie told as she entered the data, making a blonde woman's upper torso show up.
"She was hot." Jack told.
"Dude." I spoke making him shrug.
"What's our next move?" Goodman asked Temperance.
"I suggest we try to match this reconstruction with escort ads both internet and print in the DC area." She told.
"Oh, I'll do that." Zack quickly told making us look at him. "Was that overly enthusiastic?"
"Not at all. Can I help him, it sounds fun!" I asked causing Goodman to nod making me and Zack high five.
"Thank you for the update. This case continues to be your top priority, correct?" Goodman asked.
"If I could suggest..." Temperance began only for Jack to cut in again.
"Dr. Brennan has been very clear about your priorities on this, Sir." He told making us all smile before he left.
'That was a close one.'

"Zackey!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around him and put my body weight on him causing him to chuckle.
"Yes?"
"I'm hungie."
"Did you want some of the chocolate I have for you?"
"No. I wanna get some lunch or what not with my favourite bone boy."
"I could go for some Chinese food." He told making me grab his face to kiss his cheek.
"You are the best. Come on." I told quickly taking my lab coat off with Zack doing the same and I grabbed my jacket since it had my keys in it.
We walked to the parking lot to see Seeleys car with a wood chipper behind it, and he was talking to Doc. We ended up walking towards them since my car was a bit away from where they were.
"Booth, nobody told me you were working this case." Zack stated only to get ignored by him.
'Figures.'
"Only two people have had access to this machine in the past seven years, a city maintenance foreman and a city maintenance worker by the name of Ray Sparks. Sparks has got a jacket so... What do you say, huh? You want to come with me to go talk to him?" Seeley told to Temperance, causing Zack to lean a bit to Doc.
"Told you. It's a guy thing."
"Um, yes I'd like to come." Temperance told him.
"I feel like our presence isn't cared for in this moment." I stated.
"Alright, here we go." Seeley told before making his way around us and Temperance turned to me and Zack.
"Let Angela do the escort matching. I have something a lot more interesting for you, Ashley and Hodgins." She told.
"What's more interesting then escorts?" Seeley asked.
"A lot of things. Escorts are escorts, confusing people in another language is more fun then that." I stated.
"I need you guys to run a dispersal pattern test on the chipper." Temperance told.
"Using what medium?" Zack questioned.
"And can we get lunch first liked we planned?" I added.
"Assume the victim was frozen solid when he was fed into the chipper."
"No way." Zack told and I already knew what he was thinking as the two of them headed to the car.
"The correct response would be yes way." Seeley quietly told her making her turn back to us.
"Oh. Yes way." She told before they left.
"We aren't getting lunch anymore aren't we?"
"Most likely not. Unless you want to get take away?"
"Probably best." I told grabbing my phone to order it.
'Stupid case.'