Who could it be?

We were all standing in Angies office again and began to fill out the information I was able to get along with Zacks and Temperance findings.
"This is a rough composite but, you get the idea." Angela told.
"Skull trauma was not the cause of death, Cleo was stabbed first. She was stabbed 5 to 8 times with a military issued K-Bar knife. Thanks to Ashley's findings." Temperance told.
"And I just completed this rendering. The defensive wounds to the bones of her hands suggest that it wasn't until the third or the fourth penetration that...." Angela told only for Temperance to interrupt her.
"That's likely the fatal stab right there." She told as we watched a rough reconstruction of the attack.
"..that Cleo stopped fighting back." Angela added.
"She didn't stop fighting for her life until she physically couldn't." I stated and not trying to cover the sadness in my voice.
"I believe that the distinctive damage to her distal phalanges, the tips of her finger bones, was caused by the murderer using a knife to remove her finger pads. Cranial fragmentation suggests a 20lb hammer striking four to five times while the victims head rested on a cement floor containing traces of diatomaceous earth, that's the best explanation for the particulates found in her skull. This was not a crime of passion." Temperance stated.
"Cleo never saw the first stab coming, it didn't arise out of an argument. Why smash Cleo's face, why whittle away her finger tips, remove her clothing and her jewelry?"
"Sink her body." Zack stated.
"For sinking body's you would want there to be more weight to hold her down. Removing all that makes it lighter and more floatable." I stated.
"The murderer put more effort into hiding the victim's identity than he did into the murder itself." Temperance told making me nod.
"In case Cleo was identified, the murderer planted evidence. The little book that Brennan got from the stalker matches the cellulose I found in Cleo's hand." Jack told
"Military cemetery...." I told before Angela continued.
"Military knife implicate her own father. More misdirection."
"Sound like any conniving, son-of-bitch senators you know?" Jack questioned.
"Without evidence that they were even at the same place and time it's basically suicide on our jobs." I stated before Seeley spoke.
"Ash...."
"Never said you can call me Ash Seeley."
"Not now. But Ashley is right. You expect me, to declare war on a United States Senator based on your little holographic crystal ball."
"It's not magic. It's a logical recreation of events based on evidence." Temperance added
"No more valid than my gut." He argued back.
"A good hypothesis withstands testing that's what makes it a good hypothesis." Zack stated.
"All that aside we still need to find the weapon if he was dumb enough to keep it or to find where she was murdered." I explained.
"It's not a hypothesis, you have a dead girl and a United States Senator. This is exactly why squints belong in the lab, you guys don't know anything about the real world. The only person here that is obviously understanding my point is Ashley."
"Don't get it in your head that I'm on your side. I just know what will happen without evidence." I told before seeing Temperance was glaring at Seeley.
"Come on, we're done here." She told before leaving with them minus Angela, Seeley and me.
"Wow. Touchy..." he said making me get ready to punch him.
"You must know about her family. Both parents vanish when she's fifteen? Probably counts as the real world." Angela stated
"He's a boy in blue so most likely does." I told
"Yeah. I know the story, read the file, cops never found out anything."
"Yeah. Brennan figures that if maybe somebody like her had been there..." she began only to stop herself.
"For someone who hate psychology, she sure has a lot of it." He told
"I mean, Ash hates psychology."
"I hate that they try to read me based off of my body language."
"Yeah. I know someone who hates psychology as well. Got a doctorate in it yet still hates it." He told before leaving.
"Did we learn more about the agent then we were prepared to?" I questioned.
"I think we just did."