Home base is in trouble.

(Zack p.o.v)

We were standing in Angela's lab looking at the processor of our Iron Age body. The image of his face was hovering above us as Angela held her electronic notepad and explained the image.
'She still hasn't called back yet. I hope she's ok.'
"The skull is in extremely good shape." Angela told.
"Cranial measurements are congruent with age and sex as Celts and Pre-Aryans." I added making Dr. Goodman speak.
"Which matches the location of the find."
"I used Zack's new tissue depth for the markers. However, every skull requires its own unique demands." Angela stated making Dr. Goodman pull a confused look.
"Are you certain of your calculations Miss. Montenegro?"
"A lot more certain then I am on Brennan's Hollywood hooker case."
"This is a Pict. Picti actually mean painted ones in Latin. The Romans feared them. Very little is written about them or by them. Fierce warriors falsely reported to be small in stature." Dr. Goodman explained making Hodgins more annoyed.
"He's a Pict, so what?"
"The Pict's are from the far far north of the British Isles, far above Adrian's wall. The remains were found in an archeological site in southern England, near Wales." He told
"A Pict can't go for a walk?"
'I feel like this is another argument that's about to happen. Ash would love this.'
"These remains represent an archeological anomaly. This is unique in that no Pict has ever been found this far south before." Dr. Goodman told
"If we could remove the clothing and take a closer look at the bones." I began only for Hodgins to cut in.
"It's a face. Maybe Angela got it wrong."
"Hey!" She exclaimed from the accusation.
"Zack screwed up the measurements."
"Hey!" I exclaimed.
"This whole Pict business sounds like one of your stories." He told making Dr. Goodman sigh.
"Enough." He told before leaving.
"Are you trying to get fired?" She asked Hodgins.
"Science is no country for storytellers baby." He told before leaving as well.
'This is not good.'
"You doing ok Zack?"
"I'm not used to spending this much time without Ash. I'm being to miss her greatly."
"Yeah I'm missing her as well. I'm sure she is missing us as much as we are missing her, if not probably more." She told as she went and sat down.
"She usually tells me where she is going. She didn't this time." I stated as I went and sat near her.
"She doesn't like people knowing her older siblings live in Hollywood and the reason why. I mean, I'm still surprised that she told you about her having siblings in the first place."
"I said you were the closest she had to a sibling and then she told me she actually does have siblings. Though she didn't deny the fact you were like a sibling to her."
"Yeah I see her as my sister as well."
"Does that mean you know about her back?"
"I do. Surprise you do."
"I don't fully know the story behind it. I only found out due to her wearing the shirt with no back and she moved her hair enough for me to see it. Surprised no one else did."
"If Ash ever decides she wants you to know about her backstory, she'll do it in a heartbeat." She told.
"I don't doubt that she won't."
'Please hurry home Ash.'